Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MAKING OF ELECTRICITY FROM RUNING VEHICLE FOR STREET-LIGHT

the seminar report of ELECTRICITY FROM RUNING VEHICLE FOR STREET-LIGHT is another name of the project power generation using speed breaker the information regarding power generation using speed breaker is available at http://seminarsprojects.net/Thread-power...ed-breaker ,if you want again more "information"/"specific details" then please relply (with details) in that page , hope our friends may add their thought to help you

i hope you enjoyed it
if yes,i welcomes you to active participation in seminars/project/technical discussions here for helping other students issues , or hope you next time come with a good topic and will apreciate everyone

Best Wishes..

Increasing of road traffic is a major problem, but in this project it is a solution. We can make a speed-breaker in such a design that it produced light. For example on the top middle of the speed breaker if we put a wooden pole so that it will press down by each vehicle and back to its original position. By this function every time wooden pole rotates the Electric-Dynamo to produce power for the Street-Light.

hi.. i need more information about thisMAKING OF ELECTRICITY FROM RUNING VEHICLE FOR STREET-LIGHT
i need details above title

Please send me the seminar report on MAKING OF ELECTRICITY FROM RUNING VEHICLE FOR STREET-LIGHT

i want more details sir pls send me my email id.. [email protected]