Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DIGITAL TWIN SPARK IGNITION (DTSI) A New Revolution of Twin Spark in I.C. Engine

Twin Spark Ignition
Normal ignition system has a single spark plug. The flame front created by the spark takes some time to reach the entire combustion chamber. Hence the burning of air-fuel mixture is slow and incomplete.

In case of twin spark, two spark-plugs fire at the same time. This simultaneous firing and swirl of the air-fuel mixture results in complete combustion. This action is digitally controlled by the DTS-i system (namely the twin spark plugs, TRICS II and intelligent CDI)

:: Benefit: ::
Complete combustion of air-fuel mixture gives maximum power without sacrificing mileage output.
Ensures emissions are eco-friendly

INTELLIGENT C.D.I. EXHAUSTEC 4 VALVE

DTS-i ENGINE
Trics II
Power and torque requirements constantly change, depending on whether the rider is cruising, accelerating or is at high speeds/max speed.

Throttle Responsive Ignition Control System - II is an intelligent system which can quickly adapt ignition timing to suit different riding characteristics.

TRICS II helps in achieving a good balance between low-to-mid range torque and top-end power.
This helps to ride easily in different conditions like flyovers, hilly areas, dense traffic and highway cruising
TRICS II is patented by Bajaj Auto Ltd.

TWIN SPARK IGNITION TRICS II INTELLIGENT C.D.I. EXHAUSTEC 4 VALVE

DTS-i ENGINE
Intelligent C.D.I.
The Intelligent Capacitor Discharge Ignition contains a microprocessor, which continuously senses different speeds and load on engine and responds by altering ignition timing.

Working together with the TRICSII system, the microprocessor's memory provides optimum ignition timings for any given engine rpm, thereby obtaining the best combustion performance.

Improves fuel-efficiency and reduces engine noise and vibration through smoother power delivery.
Intelligent CDI is patented by Bajaj Auto Ltd.
SPARK IGNITION TRICS II INTELLIGENT C.D.I. EXHAUSTEC 4 VALVE

DTS-i ENGINE
ExhausTEC
ExhausTEC' is a device incorporated in the exhaust system. TEC stands for Torque Expansion Chamber. It is a tuned box (resonator) fitted onto the header pipe of the exhaust

In the lower rpm zones, the ExhausTEC helps to build a negative pressure pulse (vacuum) at the exhaust valve, thereby sucking in more air-fuel mixture into the cylinder during intake valve opening.

ExhausTEC produces high torque.
Frequent gear shifting is not required in traffic, as vehicle has ability to pull in higher gears even at lower speeds.
ExhausTEC is patented by Bajaj Auto Ltd.

MANIA STUNTMANIA KNOW YOUR BIKE PIT
TWIN SPARK IGNITION TRICS II INTELLIGENT C.D.I. EXHAUSTEC 4 VALVE

Abstract:

It is very interesting to know about complete combustion in automobile engineering. Because
in actual practice, perfect combustion is not at all possible due to various losses in the
combustion chamber as well as design of the internal combustion engine. Moreover the
process of burning of the fuel is also not instantaneous. However an alternate solution to it is
by making the combustion of fuel as fast as possible. This can be done by using two spark
plugs which spark alternatively at a certain time interval so as increase the diameter of the
flame & burn the fuel instantaneously. This system is called DTSI (Digital Spark Ignition
system). In this system, due to twin sparks, combustion will be complete.
This paper represents the working of digital twin spark ignition system, how twin sparks are
produced at 20,000 Volts, their timings, efficiency, advantages & disadvantages, diameter of
the flame, how complete combustion is possible & how to decrease smoke & exhausts from
the exhaust pipe of the bike using Twin Spark System.
Keywords: I.C. Engine, DTSI, Combustion, Sparks, Efficiency.

Introduction:

A conventional 4 Stroke engine has a Single Spark Plug located at one end of the combustion
chamber and hence the combustion is inefficient leading to sub optimal mileage and sub
optimal performance & can even have problems with oil flow. Hence forth there was a
requirement to change engines' design, fuelling, ignition, production and quality to achieve
the following objectives.
- Uniform power delivery in all operating conditions;
- A high degree of drivability;
- First rate standards of reliability;
- Long service life.
With a view to overcome the above limitations a new patent was introduced that is known as
DTS-I technology & its use is increasing day by days.

Nice postyears, the technology requires a higher initial investment than fossil-fueled generators.
-Good wind sites are often located in remote locations, far from cities where the electricity is needed. Transmission lines must be built to bring the electricity from the wind farm to the city which further adds up the cost.
-Wind resource development may compete with other uses for the land and those alternative uses may be more highly valued than electricity generation.
-Although wind power plants have relatively little impact on the environment compared to other conventional power plants, there is some concern over the noise produced by the rotor blades and sometimes birds have been killed by flying into the rotors.
Most of these problems can be resolved or greatly reduced through technological development or by properly siting wind plants.
This technology is improving in many

To get full information or details of DIGITAL TWIN SPARK IGNITION (DTSI) A New Revolution of Twin Spark in I.C. Engine please have a look on the pages

http://seminarsprojects.net/Thread-digit...ine?page=2

http://seminarsprojects.net/Thread-digit...i-c-engine

http://seminarsprojects.net/Thread-digit...e=threaded

if you again feel trouble on DIGITAL TWIN SPARK IGNITION (DTSI) A New Revolution of Twin Spark in I.C. Engine please reply in that page and ask specific fields