Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
anchoring script for valedictory function

Good afternoon everyone,

I would like to warmly welcome our principal guest, our dear director, our teachers, our non-teaching staff and, most importantly, their friends.

Today, we say goodbye to our SSC students. As your trip at this school ends, we wish you the very best for your next great adventures. Today allows us to take this day to celebrate all the memories we have made together through the lanes in these classrooms and corridors through so many years.

It seems like yesterday when we were all talking about what our mother is full in our tiffins and if we finish our work and homework or not! I remember thinking that it would be difficult to say goodbye .. and he was right - it is difficult.

But today is not a day to cry, but to celebrate. And that is why __ and __ are here to make these celebrations memorable for all of you, lovely people.

Let us begin this day by remembering our creator. I call on __ to lead us to prayer.

(After the prayer) Thank you __.

We have a day full of fun and fun. So they are all ready ???

The first thing on our list is a dance. Put your hands together while the girls shake a leg in the latest Bollywood numbers.

(After Performance) I know everyone enjoyed performance. Let's give a big round of applause for our friends.

We are going to have a cash prize now. This is for the boys. (Check the list of random prizes.)

To keep the party going we have another dance performance by the boys. Welcome them with a round of applause.

(After the performance) Let's hear some strong applause for our artists. Give them a big round of applause.

Before we continue with our performances, law's do something fun. We have a game planned for all of you. (Explain the rules.)

(After the game) I ask everyone to get settled soon. Now we have a musical sketch made by our friends. So sit back and enjoy.

(After the play) such a brilliant performance, deserve a great round of applause. Thanks guys.

We are going to have a cash prize now. This is for the girls. (Check the list of random prizes.)

Now we have another couple dance performance. We welcome our interpreters with thunder of applause.

I hope everyone enjoyed our performances. But, picture abhi baaki hai doston. We have a very special fashion show organized for all of you. Are you guys ready? Let me hear some noise! DJ hit the music. Fashion show

(Have another game here if there is more)

All good things must end. I consider myself lucky to have met all the lovely people who make saying goodbye difficult! I call __ so that I speak a few words of encouragement and give a farewell message to all of you.

When we say goodbye, we remember that farewells are not forever, nor are they the end. They are simply words to say that we will miss you a lot and that we will remember you with affection. Although we can be separated by time and distance in the short term, nothing will lessen the important role you have and will always play in our lives. We wish you happy adventures, fantastic new friendships, amazing experiences and the journey of your life.

US, __. Your hosts for the day, sign on a cheerful note. Have a wonderful day. Bye.

Now, let's rock this dance floor with our amazing moves as the DJ plays some incredible tracks. Inviting them to the dance floor for the jam session.

To get full information or details of anchoring script for valedictory function please have a look on the pages

http://seminarsprojects.net/Thread-forma...in-college

if you again feel trouble on anchoring script for valedictory function please reply in that page and ask specific fields in anchoring script for valedictory function

i want anchoring script for short term training programme for chemical engineering faculty for validatory function

i want material for inviting the chief guest for the prize distribution

I want a validictory hosting script for an international conference