Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
jobs in kesoram cements basant nagar

Kesoram Industries Limited is one of the pioneer companies in India. It is under the flagship 'B K Birla Group Of Companies'. Its production ranges from tires to cement to rayon. According to ET500, its all India ranking was 121 for the year 2010 with a net income of Rs. 5020.63 Crore and a net profit of Rs. 648.29 Crore.[1]

History

Kesoram Industries Limited started its business with Kesoram Cotton Mills Ltd. in 1919. After the partnership began, production of rayon emerge. The first rayon plant was built in 1959 under the name Kesoram Rayon. Shortly after the plant was built, the business started the production of tires and cement under the brand name Birla Tyres and Birla Shakti Cement respectively. In 1986, the company name changed to Kesoram Industries Limited. Since then, Kesoram Industries Limited has grown stronger. It has listings on four global stock exchanges: National Stock Exchange of India, Bombay Stock Exchange, Calcutta Stock Exchange Association, and the Societe de la Bourse de Luxembourg.

Business

Currently, Kesoram Industries Limited has three major divisions:[2]
1) Birla Tyres - Birla Tyres was first established in 1991, as part of Kesoram Industries Limited. It then collaborated with tyre manufacturer Pirelli, in the production and development of its tires.
2) Birla Shakti Cement - Under the cement division of Kesoram Industries Limited, Birla Shakti manufactures and sells cement. Birla Shakti has two cement manufacturing plants located at Sedam, Karnataka (the "Vasavadatta Cement Plant") and Basantnagar, Telangana (the "Kesoram Cement Plant").
3) Kesoram Rayon - It was established in 1959. Situated in the banks of the Ganges, Kesoram Rayon is a viscose rayon filament yarn and cellophane paper manufacturing unit with over 2700 employees. The factory currently has 52 spinning machines with an installed capacity of 6500 MT per annum. It is the only company in Eastern India to manufacture Viscose Filament Rayon Yarn and Cellophane paper.

For over 40 years, Birla Shakti has helped lay the foundations of buildings everywhere. From schools and homes to hospitals and skyscrapers, Birla Shakti helps build people's dreams.
When the safety of people depends on your product, you know that quality is of the utmost importance. That is why Birla Shakti practices Total Productivity Maintenance (TPM). Combining the key principles of plant utilization, quality management and minimization of downtime, the aim of all stakeholders is to achieve zero product defects, zero unplanned equipment failures and zero accidents.

To support Birla Shakti's production capabilities, a network of 491 sales engineers and 1,544 dealerships is conveniently located throughout the region so that the needs of each customer can be met.

Kesoram Industries Limited is one of the pioneer companies in India. It is under the flagship 'B K Birla Group of Companies'. Its production ranges from tires to cement and rayon. According to ET500, its ranking across India was 121 for the year 2010 with a net income of Rs. 5020.63 Crore and a net profit of Rs. 648.29 Crore.Kesoram Industries Limited started its business with Kesoram Cotton Mills Ltd. in 1919. After the partnership began, the production of rayon will emerge. The first rayon plant was built in 1959 under the name of Kesoram Rayon. Shortly after the construction of the plant, the company started the production of tires and cement under the brand Birla Tires and Birla Shakti Cement respectively. In 1986, the name of the company changed to Kesoram Industries Limited. Since then, Kesoram Industries Limited has strengthened. It has listings on four global exchanges: the Indian National Stock Exchange, the Bombay Stock Exchange, the Calcutta Stock Exchange and the Luxembourg Stock Exchange Company.

For over 40 years, Birla Shakti has helped lay the foundations of buildings everywhere. From schools and homes, to hospitals and skyscrapers, Birla Shakti helps build the dreams of people.Kesoram Industries Limited is one of the pioneer companies in India. It is under the flagship 'B K Birla Group of Companies'. Its production ranges from tires to cement and rayon. According to ET500, its ranking across India was 121 for the year 2010 with a net income of Rs. 5020.63 Crore and a net profit of Rs. 648.29 Crore.

HISTORY

Kesoram was founded in 1919 under the name of Kesoram Cotton Mills Ltd. From its humble beginnings as a cotton textile mill in Calcutta, Kesoram expanded into the production of rayon. Its first rayon mill was built in 1959, with a production capacity of 4,635 metric tons of rayon yarn per year.
The entrepreneurial spirit did not end there. Kesoram soon entered the tire and cement industries. It needed a name change to reflect the company's growing business portfolio. So in 1986, it changed its name to Kesoram Industries Limited.
Since then, Kesoram's operations have grown from strength to strength. Its reputation is recognized today by its listings on four global exchanges - the Indian National Stock Exchange, the Bombay Stock Exchange, the Calcutta Stock Exchange and the Luxembourg Stock Exchange.

Respected Sir/Madam,

Subject: Application for the position of Automation Engineer in your organization. - Regarding.

I am applying for the Automation Engineer position in your firm. I have completed my B.Tech (Electronics and communication engineering), from Sree chaitanya institute of technological sciences, Karimnagar, Telangana. and I passed out in 2015 with 66%. I have also completed an industrial automation course (IAO Certified), Advance Diploma In Industrial Automation. from Technocrat Automation Pvt Ltd, Chennai, Tamilnadu. I have knowledge about industrial automation processes. Currently, I am looking forward for an opportunity in your esteemed organization. I have attached my resume with this. Kindly have a look. Please intimate me regarding any interview, if the profile matches your requirements. I sincerely look forward to hear from you.

Yours Sincerely,
Pettam Chandramohan.
Emai: [email protected]
Mobile: 9701415315

Kesoram was founded in 1919 under the name of Kesoram Cotton Mills Ltd.. From its humble beginnings as a Calcutta cotton textile mill, Kesoram expanded into the production of rayon. Its first rayon plant was built in 1959, with a capacity of 4635 tons of rayon yarn production annually.
The entrepreneurial spirit does not end there. Kesoram entered soon tires and cement industries. A name change was necessary to reflect the growing portfolio of the company's businesses. So, in 1986, it changed its name to Kesoram Industries Limited.
Since then, Kesoram operations have gone from strength to strength. His reputation is now recognized by its ads on four global stock exchanges - National Stock Exchange of India, Bombay Stock Exchange, Calcutta Stock Exchange Association, and the society of the Luxembourg Stock Exchange.

B.K.BIRLA GROUP OF COMPANIES UNIT: KESORAM CEMENT
Details
Industry : Construction/ Engineering/Cement/Metals
Functional Area : Production, Maintenance, Quality
Compensation : Commensurate with Qualification/s and Experience
Role : Safety Officer/Mgr
Company Profile :
MAJOR CEMENT FACTORY in INDIA
Requirements
Experience : 5 - 10 Years
Education : UG - B.Tech/B.E. - Mechanical,Diploma - Mechanical PG - Post Graduation Not Required
Desired Profile :
Contact Information
Company Name : B.K.Birla Group of Companies Unit: KESORAM CEMENT
Executive Name : N.Veda Kumar, Factory Manager
Phone : 09959222138
Address : Not Mentioned

Thinking To register
RE: jobs in kesoram cements in basanth nagar karim nagar (dist),Telangana (state)
Dear sir,
my self shyam sunder.P..,
I have recently completed my M.B.A and i have done a project in kesoram cements company.,
iam eagerly waitng to do job in ur company.any post regarding to my qualification like super visor, r in adminitration block as u like. iam willing to do any job in ur factoy, with honesty n sincerly.,
so, plz give me a chance to me and I will prove my talent, and hard work..
EMAIL: [email protected]
Waitng for ur reply sir..
Your's sincerly,
P.shyam sunder..

Sir,
I am B.chandrashekar completed my b.tech (ECE) recently and l am interested in working. In your factory if any vacancy please inform. I will prove my self in particular position.
I am B.chandrashekar completed my b.tech (ECE) recently and l am interested in working. In your factory if any vacancy please inform. I will prove my self in particular position.

Dear Sir / Madam,
I am a qualified and well experienced person with in depth knowledge of all Quality Control equipment and machinery of Dry and Wet Ground Calcium Carbonate, (DGCC &WGCC) at Bhadrachalam in Wolkem group of company in Fimakem India Ltd manufacturing Industry.

I seek a suitable placement in your organization. Should you need to see me in person, please call me on 8498840335 or reply me on [email protected]
Regards,
Venkata Narayana
MSc

Iam waiting for job in kesoram cements. i have completed my diploma in mechanical engineering, iam 6months training in kesoram cements in basanth nagar

Muddasani Rakesh
[quote='Guest' pid='135246' dateline='1396546535']
Iam waiting for job in kesoram cements. i have completed my diploma in mechanical engineering, iam 6months industries training in kesoram cements in basanth nagar

Muddasani Rakesh Rolleyes