Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
psg tech students leave entry

psg tech students leave entry

1. Students should be in their seats in the respective classes before the teacher enters the class.

2. Anybody who is not present in the class when the attendance is taken will be Marked absent.

3. For College of Technology: Attendance will be calculated on hourly basis.

4. Calling students from the class room/laboratory during lecture hours / practical s except with the permission slip from the head of the department concerned is prohibited.

5. Students have to apply for ordinary leave in advance through online using students.PSG Tech and submit their leave letter to their tutor for approval of the same.

6. Hostel students should have their leave applications endorsed by the Deputy Warden attached to the hostel.

7. Leave applications of Day scholars should bear the signature of the Parent or guardian.

8. Students have to apply for Medical Leave online within 5 days after the last date of medical leave and submit the Medical certificate to the tutor for approval for the same

9. Exception forms shall be signed by the concerned HoD /staff Advisor/Physical
Director/Concerned faculty in-charge and to be submitted to tutor for approval within 5 days after attending the campus.Exemptionalso have to be applied on line by the respective student

10. NCC on-duty forms will be signed by the concerned NCC officer and the same is to be submitted to Academic section (A206) in advance/within 5 days after attending the camps.

11. Prescribed minimum attendance as indicated below should be maintained by each student.

College of Technology

(i) All students under Anna university, Coimbatore shall maintain overall attendance not less than 75% of the total number of working hours of the concerned semester and in individual subjects not less that 60% in the total number of working hours of
that subject.

PUNCTUALITY

Contribute for general cleanliness of the campus

Take care of mental health and physical health

Allow mind to recall your success, potential demanded and the amount of effort you have contributed

On day to day, weekly, monthly basis assess your contribution towards the goal / target

Every day morning spend atleast five minutes for planning for that day activities

Use cellular phone only for essential purpose with minimum time

Do not keep costly items and Do not wander around the campus

Do not ignore the experience gained from negative thought / result and Never allow mind to fade from success

All Notes/ Books/calculator should have your name and class and use library effectively

Follow ethical practices and given guidelines

Do maintain a strong CGPA and Get involved in student union, NCC / NSS or Community service activities

Celebrations of parties inside and outside the campus are strictly prohibited. Keep yourself away from them and Come always with formal and decent dress

Reporting Requirements

Employees are responsible for accurately tracking, recording and reporting the use of the license. The use of the license is sent online through the work reporting system and working time.
Some departments designate a license representative, responsible for entering license data for a group of employees, while some departments rely on each individual to enter their own license data. Employees should discuss the specific process in their area with their supervisor. Regardless of who enters the data, employees are responsible for confirming the accuracy of their license report.
Vacation periods begin on the 10th of the month and go through the 9th of the following month. Vacation reports must be submitted between the 10th and 16th of each month.
Staff employees must submit vacation reports monthly, before the deadline.
Calendar year teachers must submit holiday reports during any leave period that is used and must submit the 6 and 12 leave periods for financial reporting purposes.
Department heads may require that license reports be sent monthly by all teachers.

From
S.Gopikrishna,
15DM17,
first year mechatronics,
psg polytechnic collage,
peelamedu.

To
sasikala mam,
tutor,
psg polytechnic collage,
peelamedu.

respected madam,
subject:leave for getting mark sheet.
As,I am going to get mark sheet.I unable to attend the class.So,I humbly request you to grant me leave for one day(06.08.2015)only.
Thanking you

Your's obediently'
S.Gopikrishna.

As I was suffering from stomach ache I was unable to attend the college for one day.so kindly grant me the leave for one day 3/08/2015