Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
voice operated elevator lift with speech recognition

voice operated elevator lift with speech recognition

The main aim of this project is to design and construct a voice operated lift/elevator control system. This system acts as human-machine communication system. Speech recognition is the process of recognizing the spoken words to take the necessary actions accordingly. User can also control the electrical devices like fan, door etc with the help of voice recognition system. This device is very helpful for paralysis, short height people and physically challenged persons.
The speech recognition system provides the communication mechanism between the user and the microcontroller based lift control mechanism. This project makes use of a DC motor for moving the lift/elevator based on the voice/speech commands given by the user and voice recognition chip is used for recognition of the voice commands. Microcontroller is programmed, with the help of embedded C instructions. The microcontroller is capable of communicating with all input and output modules. The voice recognition system which is the input module to the microcontroller takes the voice
instructions given by the user as input and the controller judges whether the instruction is to lift upwards or to the downwards , and according to the users voice the switching mechanism controls the lift. The similar voice based commands also used to turn on/off the fan inside the lift. Also, LCD display is available for visual information of operations being performed.

The main objectives of the project are:
1. Operation of lift through Voice based commands.
2. Also, operation of electrical device in lift through voice commands.
3. Audible information about task being performed.

To get full information or details of voice operated elevator lift with speech recognition please have a look on the pages

http://seminarsprojects.net/Thread-voice...ecognition

if you again feel trouble on voice operated elevator lift with speech recognition please reply in that page and ask specific fields in voice operated elevator lift with speech recognition

can you forward me all the documents related to this title "voice operated elevator lift with speech recognition" sircuit diagram, source code and the like? please I need this very urgently. Please help me. My email address is [email protected]

please send immediately ppt on "voice operated lift elevator" to [email protected]
Also send
1. total report
2. circuit diagram with Tx & Rx
3. pptx , docx files & images
OR SEND LINK OF WEBWink

pls send me synopsis of this project .. i need it very urgently. pls send it to my gmail id
[email protected]
as soon as possible

can you please me the ppt for voice controlled elevator at my e-mail [email protected].