Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
summer training report of pwd lucknow pdf

Lucknow (Listeni / l kna / Lakhna' ) is the largest city and capital of the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. And it is also the administrative headquarters of the district and the division of the same name. Lucknow is the center of the tenth most populated urban area of India; North of India is the second largest city after Delhi, and is the largest city of Uttar Pradesh. Lucknow has always been known as a multicultural city that flourished as a cultural and artistic center of northern India, and the seat of power of the Nawabs in the eighteenth and nineteenth centuries. It remains an important center of government, administration, education, commerce, aerospace, finance, pharmaceuticals, technology, design, culture, tourism, music and poetry.

The city is located at a height of approximately 123 meters (404 feet) above sea level and the metropolitan area covers an area of 2,528 square kilometers (976 square miles). Bellied to the east by Barabanki, to the west by Unnao to the south By Raebareli and on the north by Sitapur and Hardoi, Lucknow sits on the northwest shore of the Gomti River. Hindi is the main language of the city and Urdu is also widely spoken. Lucknow is the center of Shia Islam in India with the highest Shiite Muslim population in India.

Help me out I want summer training report of pwd lucknow in pdf.
please help me out its urgent