Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ppt on solar powered smart irrigation system ppt download

ppt on solar powered smart irrigation system ppt download

Abstract

Cost effective solar power can be the answer for all our energy needs. Solar powered smart irrigation systems are the answer to the Indian farmer. This system consists of solar powered water pump along with an automatic water flow control using a moisture sensor. It is the proposed solution for the present energy crisis for the Indian farmers. This system conserves electricity by reducing the usage of grid power and conserves water by reducing water losses.

Solar power auto irrigation system using microcontroller, In this article you will learn about auto irrigation system. Whats is irrigation system? What is auto irrigation system? How to make irrigation system automatic? How to use microcontroller to make intelligent and automatic? Circuit diagram of solar power auto irrigation system using pic microcontroller. This project just gives you an idea about solar power auto irrigation system. It is for low power application. But you can make it according to your requirement. The Basic idea and implementation remains same.

WHAT IS IRRIGATION SYSTEM?

Irrigation system is basically a way to give water to land or plants. In agriculture field it is very important to provide water to plants in case of lack of rain and deficiency of water under the earth. It is very important to give proper water to plants to make their growth effective. Therefore irrigation system is used to provide proper water to plants and lands.

WHAT IS AUTO IRRIGATION SYSTEM ?

Auto irrigation system is very important in the field of agriculture. In the field of agriculture, it is very important to maintain the level of water or moisture in the soil where crops are planted. Excess or deficiency in water may harm the growth of plants which results in loss of farmers. To solve this problem, auto irrigation system is designed. Auto irrigation system keep information about moisture level in land and keep moisture to permissible limit. Moisture sensor is used to measure moisture level in soil. According to measured moisture level, water pump turn on or off. I will explain it in more detail later.

WHAT IS SOLAR POWER AUTO IRRIGATION SYSTEM?

As we know it is difficult in agriculture field to control water pumps manually. One have to stay in fields to turn on and off. In many countries where electricity is main issue, villagers usually don t have facility of electricity . In that case solar power is used to power water pumps. In solar power auto irrigation system, solar charge controller is used to store dc power of solar panels in batteries. This stored battery is used to power water pumps automatically. I will explain later what is meant there by automatically.

I want a ppt on solar powered smart irrigation system
i request to u that give me full ppt on solar powered smart irrigation system