Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
panki powerhouse summer training 2016

panki powerhouse summer training 2016

Panki Thermal Power Station is located at Panki in Kanpur district in the Indian state of Uttar pradesh, about 16 km from Kanpur. It has an installed capacity of 220 Mega Watts. The power plant is owned and operated by Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam.

1. For training the trainees have to pay training charges @ Rs.500/- per week. Sons/Daughters
of UPRVUNL / UPPCL / CISF Employees (including ex-employees) in above organizations
have to pay only 20 % of above charges, for which, they have to submit ID proof for
UPRVUNL / UPPCL Employee / Ex Employee. Training Charges shall be submitted
consolidated (for 2/4/6weeks) in shape of crossed bank draft, drawn in favour of Dy. CAO,
CFA & BO , PTPS, Panki and payable at Kanpur
2. For training the trainees have to execute an indemnity bond (format given below) absolving
UPRVUNL against possible mishaps, injuries, accidents etc. during the training, on a non
judicial Stamp Paper of U.P. Government worth Rs. 10.00.
3. No lodging and boarding shall be provided by UPRVUNL, Panki Thermal Power Station,
Panki and trainees have to arrange the same at their own cost.
4. The Trainees should wear safety shoes and helmet while visiting inside the power house /
factory / substation / plant premises during training, which shall be arranged by the trainees
at their own cost.
5. General Guide Lines for vocational trainees must be followed by the all students.
6. A photo copy of college / institute identity card along with recommendation letter from institute
/ college for providing vocational training to the student (in original) shall have to be submitted
by the student along with application form.
7. There is no stipend facility for students during training period.
8. The application form should be submitted without Bank draft in the office of Executive
Engineer, Efficiency Division PTPS, Panki Kanpur -208020 ,latest by 15th April for
summer vocational training.
9. The trainees should bring two more same photographs & original Identity card with
himself/herself of their institute while joining the vocational training.

To ,
The Head of National thermal plant Carporation,
Panki power house , Kanpur .

Subject , Information regarding summer training .

Respected Sir ,
Most respectfully ,I beg to say that I'm a student of Mechanical Engineering in Babu Banarasi das Nortarn India institute of Technology , lucknow..
I'm highly aspire for summer training in your corporation .
Kindly give me information regarding the process of Summer training admission in your corporation.
' Thanking you '
your's Faithfully
Aman Gupta
BBDNIIT,LKO
contect [email protected]