Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
doordarshan chennai summer internship application

DD Chennai formerly known as DD Madras is a state owned TV channel telecasting from Doordarshan Kendra Chennai.Doordarshan Kendra Chennai was inaugurated on 15 August 1975. The service has been extended to the entire state in phased manner by installing Terrestrial Transmitters of different capacities ( HPTs, LPTs, VLPTs ) at different parts of the state.only one channel with limited time for regional language i.e. Tamil was telecasted,the duration of the entire telecast was not for 24 hours.During 1985 colour transmission was started,and in 1988 a second channel was started. In 1986 Tamil serial's were telecasted for the first time.
DD Chennai is one of the oldest kendras in the country, having been begun in the mid- 1970s.
In addition to the Terrestrial transmission, Chennai programmes were beamed through satellite and cable networks. The channel is owned and operated by Doordarshan, a television network of Prasar Bharati Broadcasting Corporation and is based in Chennai, India. Prasar Bharati is an autonomous corporation of the Ministry of Information and Broadcasting, Government of India and comprises Doordarshan television network and All India Radio.

My self angel studying 3 Rd ece I want to do internship in dhoorshan. Where did I get the application form.what are the rules and regulations available .is there any selection criteria ?? My mail id: [email protected]
I am waiting for ur results

Your's faithfully
M.angel