Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
www mahada maharashtra gov in for mill worker

ww mahada maharashtra gov in for mill worker

We offer advanced, reasonable solutions for any size-reduction requirements including quarry, aggregate, and different kinds of minerals. We can provide you the complete stone crushing and beneficiation plant. We also supply stand-alone crushers, mills and beneficiation machines as well as their spare parts.MHADA is an apex public body constituted under MHAD ACT 1976, established in 1977 under Housing Department Government of Maharashtra and integrated the activities and functions performed by statutory bodies to provide comprehensive, co-ordinate approach to the problems of housing.SHANGHAI SHIBANG MACHINERY CO., LTD is one high-tech enterprise, which involves R&D, production, sales and service as well. In the past 20 years, we devote to producing mining equipments, sand making machines and industrial grinding mills, offering expressway, rail way and water conservancy projects the solution of making high grade sand and matched equipments.The head office of SBM is in Shanghai- the international financial centre. Here we have modern production base of 2.3 million square meters, professional R&D institution and technology team, which make us world-class company. Here all SBM machines are designed produced, assembled and texted according to the ISO9001:2008.

Name - Pandurang laxman Batawale
Application no. 58988 , Mill code no. 33
what is the condition level please ?
What is problem?

Application No. 97900
Mill Code 52
Dated 22/10/2010
Reply me on my email id : [email protected]

NAME -JOTIBA DHONDIBA SHENDE
APPLICATION NO-37968, MILL CODE NO -40
PLS INFO MILL WORKER LIST NAME DETAIL

After getting a flat from Mhada, what procedures to be done and what documents require to submit.

After getting a flat from Mhada, what procedures to be done and what documents require to submit.

Application NO: MW 335973
Mill Code: 51
Please let me know the present condition

Application No.91055, Mill code no.28 What is condition level pls.