Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
full report on electronic letter box

The ELECTRONIC LETTER BOX is a very useful gadget for homes and offices the circuit uses single Monolithic -555 in dual in line plastic package and a few external components. The main advantage of the letter box is we can find out the presence and absence of letter inside the box without opening the box. If one wants to know whether there is a letter present or not inside the letter box, ELECTRONIC LETTER BOX PROJECT can be of help.Here light depending resistor (LDR) is used as a sensor to detect the presence of letter. Thus this circuit solves the problem of going again and again to the gate of the house to check-up whether a letter is there in the box or not. In this circuit, two LEDs are used to indicate if any letter is present in the letter box or not. When there is no letter present in the letter box, the green LED will glow. As soon as a letter is put in the box, the green LED goes OFF, and the red LED will glow.

To get full information or details of full report on electronic letter box please have a look on the pages

http://seminarsprojects.net/Thread-elect...box-report

if you again feel trouble on full report on electronic letter box please reply in that page and ask specific fields in full report on electronic letter box

(01-07-2013, 02:25 PM)Guest Wrote: Pls send me full Report on electronic letter box mini project

Pls send me full Report on electronic letter box mini project

(03-09-2014, 12:54 PM)Guest Wrote: I want result and analysis of electronic letter box.

Pls send me full Report on electronic letter box mini project