Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
polytronics technology ppt download

polytronics technology ppt download

Abstract

Polytronics Technology Corp. was established in 1998. We are located in a science-based industrial park in Hsinchu, Taiwan. We are the first professional manufacturer in Asia specialized in the production of PPTC. With the advantage of leading technology, we provide customers with an innovative circuit protection and thermal management solution that ensure the safety and reliability of today's high-density electronic system.

Introduction

Current trends in the development of electronics systems show, that the provision of thin flexible components and semiconductors plays a decisive role in the steadily progressing development of highly integrated systems. A new generation of thin flexible electronic systems arises. At present, this world is very much dominated by inorganic active materials, in particular thin flexible silicon integrated circuits, but new functionality based on conductive and semi-conductive plastic materials is developing fast. Freedom of design, compact portable products, cost-effective production and assembly, environment friendly materials, software based printed ICs, flexible polymer transistors and thin flexible silicon ICs - there are unquestionable advantages of flexible electronics. Microsystems incorporating fluidic, mechanical, optical and electrical components are under research and development at present. A new word, "polytronics" (polymer+electronics) has appeared in electronic vocabulary as a short name of this quickly developed technology. This paper aims to present an overview of these technologies.

I'm a student of b.tech 4th year 8th sem. My seminar topic is polytronics so I want ppt on this topic