Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
invalid account number what does it mean in registering online payslips tsc

The Teachers Service Commission (TSC) has abolished manual payslips starting this month, and ordered teachers and tutors who have not registered for online payslips to do so. This means that teachers can now access their payslips on smartphones.

According to Circular signed by TSC Chief Executive Officer Nancy Macharia dated 29th June 2016 and copied to all County Directors, Principals and Head teachers, there will be no more paper payslips with effect from July 1, 2016.

All teachers are therefore required to register for TSC online payslips. To register, a teacher should access the TSC website by https://payslips.tsc.go.ke or s://payslip.tsc.go.ke/tregister.php and complete the registration process as prompted by the system.

For third party transactions such loans, hire purchase and insurance, teachers are advised to use the online payslips.

Teachers who are already registered for online payslip are advised to log in and re-confirm their passwords and guard them against fraudsters. Mrs Macharia said teachers with stations without IPPD Codes are coded under DHRO pay station code which is a temporary measure.

Procedure

Register for the payslip service by selecting registration/activate account on online payslips under online services
When you are trying to register and you get invalid user name, ensure that you are filling the names starting with a capital letter and the rest in small letters e.g. Mary Wakimu Typing all capital or all small letters will result in an invalid names error.
I have tried registering but still getting invalid fields, what do I do?
email us at [email protected] and we shall get back to you on the issue.

kindly ensure you give us the following details;

full names
TSC No.
The invalid message you are receiving to enable us assist you better e.g invalid account number, invalid DOB

According to Circular signed by TSC Chief Executive Officer Nancy Macharia dated 29th June 2016 and copied to all County Directors, Principals and Head teachers, there will be no more paper payslips with effect from July 1, 2016.All teachers are therefore required to register for TSC online payslips. To register, a teacher should access the TSC website and complete the registration process as prompted by the system.

please help me register for my online payslip am told that it is invalid account number my email is [email protected]

[-]
Quick Reply