Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Humanoid robots used for surveillance

[attachment=6561]
Humanoid robots used for surveillance

Shanker godwal M.TECH (Power system),2Keshav Kumar VIIth SEM (EE) ,
1V.J.T.I Mumbai,

ABSTRACT
Today is a world of new scientific invention. As this paper includes the use of humanoid robots in the field of security. There is a wide range of use of robot like in restaurant, in spying; in medical .our main objective is to bring this humanoid robot in the field of surveillance. My paper will give immense use to the army personnel those who are survellancing in the remote areas of the India. Now question arises why only humanoid robots used for the surveillance purpose? Now for this answer take the example of Mumbai terror attack the terrorist have done the damage for 72 hrs.now the N.S.G doesn t know how many terrorist are there in hotel Taj .for this reason the robots are designed in a such a way to counter such terror activities . In my paper I have presented some modification in the robot i.e. to use the metal detector, infrared cameras for sensing in the very dim light or no light .temperature detector for detecting the human inside the building. In my paper I have used 10 mega pixel camera 360 rotation to get the clear cut view of the inside building .so this will help the army personnel to counter strike with the terrorist. There will be fewer casualties to army as well as human being. My motive for bringing this paper to you that there is a great scope of enhancement in the field of robotics for the security inside the country. The robot will also carry insurgency operation in country for countering terrorism. Human-Robot has recently received considerable attention in the academic community, in labs, in technology companies, and through the media. Because of this attention, it is desirable to present a survey of HR to serve as a tutorial to people outside the field and to promote discussion of a unified vision of HR within the field. The goal of this review is to present a unified treatment of HR-related problems, to identify key themes, and discuss challenge problems that are likely to shape the field in the near future. Although the review follows a survey structure, the goal of presenting a coherent "story" of HR means that there are necessarily some well-written, intriguing, and influential papers that are not referenced. Instead of trying to survey every paper, we describe the HR story from multiple perspectives with an eye toward identifying themes that cross applications. The survey attempts to include papers that represent a fair cross section of the universities, government efforts, industry labs, and countries that contribute to HR, and a cross section of the disciplines that contribute to the field, such as human, factors, robotics, cognitive psychology, and design. in the field of defense it is widely used for searching and surveillance purpose because it decreases the human casualties and other hindrance for the army personnel.

can any one send me ppt for the topic Humanoid robots used for surveillance.. my mail address [email protected][/b]

hi this is keshav author of this article and my email id is [email protected]. any query contact with this mail

this is a nice post it create awareness among the learner.