Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
samagra id jabalpur download

samagra id jabalpur download

The overall portal missing family members / new registration process to be sustainable in relation to

the fact that unfolded several wards of urban bodies in charge of registration in respect of the new applicants being given misleading information on the portal New registration The facility has been closed by the mission office, which the applicant may not be registered.
The overall portal, registration, updation, birth and death information is a continuous process, which has not been closed on the portal. The overall portal missing family / members regarding new registration process in order to remain sustainable. Therefore, all urban local bodies is directed particularly that given by the applicant after his application to register on the portal and information up to date so that applicant Plans are not deprived of eligibility to receive benefits. If an eligible person concerned officer / employee benefit schemes because of indifference or negligence would not be urgent action against the concerned. This is no negligence or refuses then complain immediately

Dear Sir/Sirs,
We request you to kindly advise us our samagra id linking to my/our aadhar card numbers, as mentioned below:

R.Raghunandan, Aadhar card No.7521 4051 0696

Vanjula Raghunandan, Aadhar card No.6237 4651 7329

Vijaya Shakumtala, Aadhar card No.8504 1983 3418

2. Kindly advise by sms on 9425188838 or 9407338155. Thanking you,

R,Raghunandan
Vanjula Raghunandan
Vijaya Shakumtala

Please let me have the samagra id NUMBER.my Sahara number is. 626381743358.I am ravikant dixit resident of sainik society jabalpur MP

My father's samagra I'd is 197947357. And my mother ID is 197946109 but mother's surname Vishwakarma in place of Jhariya.