Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
acknowledgement seminars report samples

acknowledgement seminar report samples

Acknowledgements

This project began as a seminar paper in a class on social movements. Since then, it has matured into its current form. There are a number of people who deserve recognition for their unwavering support and guidance throughout this project. I would like to take this opportunity to thank them. First and foremost, I want to thank my thesis advisor, and friend, Professor Nicholas Toloudis for his support, constructive criticism, and basketball updates. This project could have not been completed without his enthusiasm and direction. Thursdays at 1:30 (and 3:30) will never be the same. I also want to thank Professor Elizabeth Markovits for pushing me to understanding political theory and encouraging my independence; Professor Holly Hanson, for expanding my understanding of global inequalities throughout history and her constant mentorship. Also, a special thank you to Professor Jane Gerhard for uncovering my passion for women s history in the United States and beginning this project with me.
I want to thank my friends who have encouraged me over the course of this project. To Shea, for listening to all the trials and tribulations of the past year; Jess for encouraging me to pursue my thesis and being there every step of the way; and Clara, for keeping me caffeinated and sane.
Finally, I want to thank my family. My parents, especially, have been a source of strength and support for me. They continually push me to think critically and never settle for anything less than my best. They kept me focused, on track and fed in the final stretch of my project. For their continual support, I am forever grateful.

My seminar topic is "YUI LIBRARY" i need the report for it in the format which includes acknowledgment,abstract, Introduction,figures , tables and all. And even i need the power point presentation.