Getting an Interview

Campus Recruiting 66%
Applied Online 33%
Interview Difficulty

Average Hard

Average

Easy
Interviews for Top Jobs at Amara Raja

Asd (1) Internship (1) Sales And Marketing Engineer (1)
More
Candidate Interview Reviews

Filter
Sort: Popular Date Difficulty
Close
Your trust is our top concern, so companies can't alter or remove reviews.
13 Jan 2016
Amara Raja Logo
Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gunt r
No Offer
Neutral Experience
Easy Interview
Application
I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Amara Raja (Gunt r) in November 2015.

Interview
direct interview for internships for being applying for internship through out India. During internship you will be paid 6000/month. you have to choose your own place for stay. After internship you must again go through the regular interview process like written test, GD, and again HR

Interview Questions
they asked my family background?
1 Answer
Helpful
Flag as Inappropriate Flag as Inappropriate
Sponsored Jobs
ARC Government Solutions Logo
Java Developer
ARC Government Solutions Austin, TX
M rieux NutriSciences Logo
Legal Assistant
Merieux NutriSciences Chicago, IL
15 May 2015
Amara Raja Logo
Asd Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyder b d
Accepted Offer
Negative Experience
Average Interview
Application
I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Amara Raja (Hyder b d) in February 2015.

Interview
its interview process is bad,,first they select persons,but they wont give direct job,,we should give money 2500 for training,after that they will put task to do ,,if we crack it then will assure job,,that too not sure in some cases

Interview Questions
in testing domain
1 Answer
Negotiation
please choose right companies and careers,,dont waste time..
Helpful
Flag as Inappropriate Flag as Inappropriate
1 Feb 2014
Amara Raja Logo
Sales and Marketing Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calcutta
Accepted Offer
Average Interview
Application
I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Amara Raja (Calcutta).

Interview
technical regarding batteries and sales related questions

Interview Questions
sales related
Answer Question.

internship in amara raja batteries company in tirupati

Internships in Amara Raja Batteries

Amara Raja Batteries is a Electrical & Electronics company with head office in Ranguda Kadapa Road Karamabady, Tirupathi, Andhra Pradesh. The company's contact number is 877-2285561. The Amara Raja Group is an Indian Conglomerate Company with its corporate office at Hitec city, Hyderabad . The group has presence in packaged foods and beverages, electronics products manufacturing, infrastructure sector, power system production and fabrication of sheet metal products and fasteners. The Amara Raja Group is better known for its automotive battery brand "Amaron" which is the second largest selling automotive battery brand in India today. Amara Raja Group employs a work force of over 7000 employees and it has international joint venture alliance with Johnson Controls Inc. Amara Raja Batteries made it to Asia's 'Best Under A Billion' 2010 list of companies compiled by Forbes magazine.

Mission, mantra, way of thinking, philosophy, what we live for call it what you want, you'll find it below. Introduce yourself to the way we think.

"To transform our spheres of influence and to improve the quality of life by building institutions that provide better access to better opportunities, goods and services to more people all the time."

Introduce latest generation technologies
Adapt these technologies to suit the operating environment
Develop and manufacture globally competitive, customer-focused products of world-class quality
Responsibly introduce these products into relevant markets
Provide world-class customer support

Note:[ Move the Mouse Pointer over the Milestones to view details ]

Amara Raja believes in influencing and improving the quality of life by building institutions that provide better access to better opportunities, goods and services to people all the time. With innovative engineering, research and design, Amara Raja has grown with partnerships and information sharing with world leaders.

Amara Raja is commited towards latest generation technologies by developing and manufacturing globally competitive, customer focused products of world class quality and responsibly introducing these products into relevant markets.

Amara Raja believes in influencing and improving the quality of life by building institutions that provide better access to better opportunities, goods and services to people all the time. With innovative engineering, research and design, Amara Raja has grown with partnerships and information sharing with world leaders.

Amara Raja is commited towards latest generation technologies by developing and manufacturing globally competitive, customer focused products of world class quality and responsibly introducing these products into relevant markets.

Sir,
I am v.sairamya from Rayachoty.I have completed my B.Tech(EIE-Electronics and instrumentation engineering ) in Sree vidyanikethan engineering college ,Tirupati.
Now i am studying M.tech 1st year(VLSI) in sree vidyanikethan engineering college.
I am interested to do internship in your company.so please give me an opportunity.
My email id:[email protected]

Thanking you sir,
yours faithfully,
V.Sairamya

Sir,
I am v.sairamya from Rayachoty.I have completed my B.Tech(EIE-Electronics and instrumentation engineering ) in Sree vidyanikethan engineering college ,Tirupati.
Now i am studying M.tech 1st year(VLSI) in sree vidyanikethan engineering college.
I am interested to do internship in your company.so please give me an opportunity.

Thanking you sir,
yours faithfully,
V.Sairamya

To get full information or details of internship in amara raja batteries company in tirupati please have a look on the pages

http://seminarsprojects.net/Thread-swot-...-batteries

if you again feel trouble on internship in amara raja batteries company in tirupati please reply in that page and ask specific fields in internship in amara raja batteries company in tirupati

Hi I am K.AMARANTH REDDY I would like to get details on intern ship in amara raja batteries company in tirupati or chotoor ..My friend Justin said intern ship in amara raja batteries company in tirupati will be available here and now i am living at Madanapalle and I last studied in the MITS (Madanapalle Institute of Technology & Science).