Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
medical mirror technology seminars report

MEDICAL MIRROR
MEDICAL MIRROR

.docx MEDICAL MIRROR 1.docx (Size: 845.11 KB / Downloads: 96)
ABSTRACT:

Digital medical devices promise to transform the future of medicine because of their ability to produce exquisitely detailed individual physiological data. As ordinary people start to have access and control over their own physiological data, they can play a more active role in the management of their health. This revolution must take place in our everyday lives, not just in the doctor's office or research lab.
However, current techniques for physiological monitoring typically require users to strap on bulky sensors, chest straps or sticky electrodes. This discourages regular use because the sensors can be uncomfortable or encumbering. In this work.

Introduction

Digital medical devices promise to transform the future of medicine because of their ability to produce exquisitely detailed individual physiological data.
As ordinary people start to have access and control over their own physiological data, they can play a more active role in the management of their health.
This revolution must take place in our everyday lives, not just in the doctor s office or research lab.
However, current techniques for physiological monitoring typically require users to strap on bulky sensors, chest straps or sticky electrodes. This discourages regular use because the sensors can be uncomfortable or encumbering.

Software Requirements

Face tracking software
Bland design programming language
Public domain software
(Bland design programming language Bland is a programming language and a system to define software for its expression in usable programming language form for the generation of programs and software libraries.)
It is designed to represent a range of programming techniques that encompass a sophisticated gamut of software methods.

Design

To encourage people to keep track of their vital signs on a daily basis, we designed the Medical Mirror to provide a natural user interface.
We utilized an LCD monitor with a built-in webcam to provide an interactive display.
A two-way mirror was fitted onto the frame to present a reflective surface for the users in normal lighting conditions.
This design means the LCD monitor and webcam are not visible to the user. However, the user is visible to the webcam and the LCD monitor can be used to project information onto the reflective surface of the mirror.

Technology

By combining techniques in computer vision and advanced signal processing, a person s heart rate can be computed from the optical signal reflected off the face with an error of less than three beats
per minute [Poh et al. 2010].
An overview of the general steps in
our approach to measuring a user s heart rate is illustrated in
First, an automated face tracker detects the largest face
within the video feed from the webcam and localizes the
measurement region of interest (ROI) for each video frame. The
ROI is then separated into the three RGB channels and spatially
averaged over all pixels to yield a red, blue and green
measurement point for each frame and form the raw RGB signals

Conclusion

This project illustrates an innovative approach to pervasive health monitoring based on state of the art technology. The Medical Mirror fits seamlessly into the ambient home environment, blending the data collection process into the course of our daily routines. For example, one can envision collecting health data when using the mirror for shaving, brushing teeth etc. This interface is intended to provide a convenient means for people to track their daily health with minimal effort. the mirror can calculate only heart rate.

Reference: http://seminarsprojects.net/Thread-medic...z3GOjNFZhX

To get full information or details of medical mirror technology seminar report please have a look on the pages

http://seminarsprojects.net/Thread-medical-mirror

if you again feel trouble on medical mirror technology seminar report please reply in that page and ask specific fields in medical mirror technology seminar report

(03-03-2014, 09:37 PM)Guest Wrote: please send me complete report on medical mirror technology as i want to take it up as my seminar topic.

please send me complete report on medical mirror technology as i want to take it up as my seminar topic.

please send me the report for seminar topic medical mirror and also the block diagram

I want medical mirror ppt and full semina report of it and full detailes of it

please give me the seminar report for seminar topic medical mirror