Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
patanjali principle of management

Pata jali (Sanskrit: Tamil: ) is a proper Indian name. Several important Sanskrit works are ascribed to one or more authors of this name, and a great deal of scholarship has been devoted over the last century or so to the issue of disambiguation.

Amongst the more important authors called Pata jali are:

The author of the Mah bh ya, an advanced treatise on Sanskrit grammar and linguistics framed as a commentary on K ty yana's v rttikas (short comments) on P ini's A dhy y . This Pata jali's life is the only one which can be securely dated (as one of the grammatical examples he uses makes reference to the siege of the town of S ket by the Greeks, an event known from other sources to have taken place around 120 BC).
The compiler of the Yoga S tras, an important collection of aphorisms on Yoga practice, who, according to some historians, was a notable person of Samkhya,contemporaneous with Ishvarakrishna's Samkhya-karika around AD 400. He was native to Kashmir.
Patanjali is one of the 18 siddhars in the Tamil siddha (Saiva) tradition.
The author of an unspecified work of medicine ( yurveda).

Plz plz tell me which principles of fayol is followed by patanjali..I really need them for my business studies project

i want to make project on principle s of management in patanjali..plz provide me with necessary information

[-]
Quick Reply