Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
automatic headlight beam circuit diagram

Automatic headlight Switch Dim.
The administrator may-1-200818 COMMENTS
Description.
In this cool integrated circuit to your auto headlight system, you can ride in the high beam.The cool chain headed will assume the duty of passing lamp shining against when vehicles approach lights and high beams when they pass over.
The chart is based on the photo transistor (Q1) to measure the oncoming vehicles and transistor Q2 (BC177) to switch the relay to control headlight.When the light from the opposite vehicle falls on Q2, the collector current of Q1 and increases.The relay will be activated, and the front position lamp to be dimmed.When a ship passing through the reverse will happen.
The Notes.
Battery B1 may be with the car battery 12V.
Sweat, adjust the R1, R2, R4, Obtener to optimum performance.
The Q1 can be any purpose PNP photo transistor.It must be installed in the front of the car to the light from the opposite of easy car falls on it.
Relay contact circuit goes to the far light, Middle chain beam in and from a general point.
Thoroughly Understand the wiring of your car before installing connection circuit.Wrong can easily bring trouble your cars wiring.

I wana know if its possible to get the circuit diagram of automatic dipper for . i want to use Arduino mega 2560 to program the circuit .Im looking for better circuit diagram .
Also Im doing a research base on where is the best place to put the sensor on the car , some of the sensors are located in the headlight some in upper dash panel ,.. i wana know if there is any calculation or any theory.. .

thank you