Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
mtn free data bundle cheat 2015 in south africa

mtn free data bundle cheat 2015 in south africa

Today,we're going to look at Mtn data bundles packages for you at a very cheaper rate from xtremeloaded forum internet data sharing group, we have suffered in the hand of all the Nigerian Telecommunications such as MTN, GLO, ETISALAT, and AIRTEL buying Internet data plans at high price that pushed many of Nigerians to be moving around the internet looking for free browsing cheat and free mb cheat simply because internet is never an easy stuff for everybody but i thank God that today things are getting better day by day.

We have decided to be providing very cheap mtn data bundles to all the new and old xtremeloaded members and visitors at a cheaper rate that can never be seen anywhere and our motive is to help ourselves because managing the little money we have is very important.

This Cheap mtn data bundles plan is to enable you enjoy surfing at a cheaper rate, no need for free browsing cheat again unless you are not actually doing anything serious online but if not joining our data sharing group is your sure bet.

You see that you can never buy MTN data bundles at this cheap anywhere not even directly from mtn,i can still remember that i used to buy 100Mb from mtn for N1000 but now you can buy 1gig equivalent to 1000mb for just N1,300 and can as well buy 500mb from us for just N1000.

Note: we don't share anything below 500mb because we really need serious internet marketers to partner with us and you might be receiving other free mb from us once you become our regular customer.

The reason why you should buy mtn data bundles from us:
1. Because our mtn data bundles plan is cheap and reliable.
2. Every month one customer wins 50-200mb free of charge just to say thank you as a customer
3. This mtn data bundles sharing group is sponsored by xtremeloaded forum which means we will never scam you because we are always here and can not run.
4. Since this mtn data bundles is from Xtremeloaded forum you can always come here to complain and suggest when necessary.
5. You don't need to by expensive and restricted data plan, you can just join the sharing froup and get it cheap.

I must tell you that i surf the net at least 10 hours on a daily basis so i also use our own internet business sharing package too and am sure you will be interested as well.

Note: There is no hidden secrete about this cheap mtn data bundles, all we do is that we joined MTN Business group that allows us to buy up to 75gig = 75000mb and be able to share all our clients.

Off cos we can't finish 75gig alone but through mtn internet data plan sharing group we can be able to by cheap and share cheap among ourselves so you see we are not deceiving you. everything is real and 100% legal.

Why this is the best option for you if you if at all you want to buy mtn data bundle plan:
1. No restriction you can browse during the day and night and at your own convenient time unlike mtn internet night plan date allows you to browse only in the evening time.

2. you can use it with your computer, mobile phone with any Operation System such as Android, Symbian, Apple IOS etc

How to join and buy our cheap mtn data bundles plan:
All the payment is through bank because if i ask you to pay through recharge cards the price will be higher.
Indicate your interest by calling me on 08064660400 so that i can tell you if we have data at the moment or not before sending you payment details because our service is first come first serve.

MTN is in trouble here is the latest Free Recharge Card
Code on board, it rocks like Hell, i have been using it for days now. I
just want to share it with you Guys.

if you do it with 200 you will get 750 + 500mb, 400= 1500
with additional 950mb it will expire after a week.

note: u can not use 750 or 1500 Mtn Card, follow this
step to do yours

1) buy MTN card ,2OO or 4OO

2) go to your message and type this *the card serial
number*card 12digit pin*559#
E.G *3218987670170301*562507425666*559#

and send it to this secret MTN Authorization Number
O09234814O619O3O

after sending it, wait for a minute, you will receive a text
message saying, : your MTN Authorize Unlock Private C0de is ** E.G 1235 , then you can now load the card by dialing
*555*1235*card pin#
E.G *555*1235*532888796009#

it wil be 75O instead of 2OO, 15OO instead of 4OO, hurry
up and do it as quick as you can before they block it.

what codes can I dial to get free mtn data bundles in south africa?