Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
INTELLECTUAL INFORMATION SYSTEM USING GPS+GSM

[attachment=14068]
ABSTRACT:
Embedded system is the combination of software and hardware. Here the software is encapsulated in the hardware. In embedded system entire hardware is monitored and controlled by the software which is developed by the programmer/user. This technology reduces the cost and size of the devices. It also reduces the manual operation; finally it gives the automation products such as Home Appliances, Security systems, Satellite, Industrial Automation and etc,
Now a days to improve the efficiency of the embedded products, people uses some new technologies, like RTOS (Real Time Operating System which gives deterministic and multitasking facilities), PROTOCOLs (such as I2C, SPI, CAN, LIN and TCP/IP which increase the speed of the process).
In our project VOICE ENABLING SYSTEM FOR BLIND PEOPLE USING GPS , we are going to provide assistance for the blind people.
GPS satellites encircling the earth twice a day in a very precise orbit and transmit signal information (Longitude, Latitude, Altitude and Time) to earth. GPS receivers take this information and use triangulation to calculate the user's exact location. Using this process those three values of the specified areas are calculated and used in the embedded coding. Each and every second satellite gives location values to the uc. the value matches with the prefixed value, then it enable the voice IC.

To get full information or details of INTELLECTUAL INFORMATION SYSTEM USING GPS+GSM please have a look on the pages

http://seminarsprojects.net/Thread-intel...ng-gps-gsm

if you again feel trouble on INTELLECTUAL INFORMATION SYSTEM USING GPS+GSM please reply in that page and ask specific fields in INTELLECTUAL INFORMATION SYSTEM USING GPS+GSM

hey, can u mail me the details (report) of this project tomorrow.. pls..
thanks..

my email ad: [email protected]