Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
6th sem vtu software testing lab viva questions with answers

Software testing is an investigation conducted to provide stakeholders with information about the quality of the product or service under test.Software testing can also provide an objective, independent view of the software to allow the business to appreciate and understand the risks of software implementation. Test techniques include the process of executing a program or application with the intent of finding software bugs (errors or other defects).
Software testing involves the execution of a software component or system component to evaluate one or more properties of interest. In general, these properties indicate the extent to which the component or system under test:
meets the requirements that guided its design and development,
responds correctly to all kinds of inputs,
performs its functions within an acceptable time,
is sufficiently usable,
can be installed and run in its intended environments, and
achieves the general result its stakeholders desire.
As the number of possible tests for even simple software components is practically infinite, all software testing uses some strategy to select tests that are feasible for the available time and resources. As a result, software testing typically (but not exclusively) attempts to execute a program or application with the intent of finding software bugs (errors or other defects). The job of testing is an iterative process as when one bug is fixed, it can illuminate other, deeper bugs, or can even create new ones.
Software testing can provide objective, independent information about the quality of software and risk of its failure to users and/or sponsors.
Software testing can be conducted as soon as executable software (even if partially complete) exists. The overall approach to software development often determines when and how testing is conducted. For example, in a phased process, most testing occurs after system requirements have been defined and then implemented in testable programs. In contrast, under an Agile approach, requirements, programming, and testing are often done concurrently.

The definition of Exploratory Testing is simultaneous test design and execution against an application. This means that the tester uses her domain knowledge and testing experience to predict where and under what conditions the system might behave unexpectedly. As the tester starts exploring the system, new test design ideas are thought of on the fly and executed against the software under test.

On an exploratory testing session, the tester executes a chain of actions against the system, each action depends on the result of the previous action, hence the outcome of the result of the actions could influence what the tester does next, therefore the test sessions are not identical.

This is in contrast to Scripted Testing where tests are designed beforehand using the requirements or design documents, usually before the system is ready and execute those exact same steps against the system in another time.

Exploratory Testing is usually performed as the product is evolving (agile) or as a final check before the software is released. It is a complimentary activity to automated regression testing.

To get full information or details of 6th sem vtu software testing lab viva questions with answers please have a look on the pages

http://extremesoftwaretestingInterviewQu...tions.html

if you again feel trouble on 6th sem vtu software testing lab viva questions with answers please reply in that page and ask specific fields in 6th sem vtu software testing lab viva questions with answers

Hi..

I need question and answer of viva software testing lab. i need to know about weak & Strong Roboust Equivalence class testing, boundary value analyses,Equivalence class analyses,

i need software testing and file structure lab viva questions..

i need software testing and file structure 6th sem lab viva questions with answers

please I need External exam tomorrow I need VTU viva questions and answers PDF pls help me out

I have lab externals tomorrow .. I need to learn for viva so need the questions and answers