Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
dish position controlling and monitoring system ppt

dish position controlling and monitoring system ppt

The main of this project is to design a system which will control and monitor the position of the dish antenna. Generally in the previous days we don t have dish antennas and all the star connections are connected by cables and even today 80% percent of the people are using the cables when compare to the modern connection of dth. Those who are using the antennas for star connection they may be in confusion that in which direction they can get the signals to receive a clear picture. By this project the antenna will be rotated in that direction where the signal strength is more with the both axis x & y automatically. For the distributors it is difficult to adjust the direction of the antenna in minute angles by manually. That s why we are designing an automated system for the direction control of the dish antenna for proper signals from the satellites using ir tx and ir rx.

Hi am Askha i would like to get details on dish positioning control system using ir remote ..My friend Atal said dish positioning control system using ir remote will be available here .. Please help me..Reply below to get more on dish positioning control system using ir remote

Hi am Askha i would like to get details on dish positioning control system using ir remote ..My friend Atal said dish positioning control system using ir remote will be available here .. Please help me..Reply below to get more on dish positioning control system using ir remote

send me the advantages of dish position controlling and monitoring system ppt