Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
uml diagram for two wheeler showroom system

uml diagram for two wheeler showroom system

INTRODUCTION
Two Wheeler Service is a complete automated fully integrated Automobile dealer management software. The software covers all the areas required for an Automobile dealer including Vehicle sales, Spares parts Inventory, Workshop/Service Station Management, Financial Accounting. The software is best suited for automobile deals of LCV, HCV, Two wheelers, ASC & Authorized Spare part dealers.This project is developed to manage the automobiles in the automobile dealer company. The main module in this project are login, product management, customer management, sales, complaints and reports. The first module is the login. The automobile shop owner should login to the project. The username and password are verified and if it is correct, next form opens. If the username and password are not correct, it shows the error message. All automobile details like available in the company are entered and managed in this and managed through this module. Price details and stock details of the bikes are managed in this module. The customer details are entered to call the customer for further purchase of automobile. The customer name, address and phone number details are managed in this module. The details are entered and edited by the administrator. The automobile sales details are entered through the automobile sales module. The automobile name, customer name are entered to finish sales. After the sales is completed, the sales details can be edited by the administrator if they want to make any change in the project. The customer can make any complaints regards to the products and it can also be stored in the database. The company will provide the necessary actions to the complaints. And finally all the reports regarding to the sales, customer and stock can be obtained.

i want uml diagrams for two wheeler showroom management system please send me fast i want some urgent to do project in that. i want some soon so please send me fast if it possible for you please
i want soon uml diagrams for two wheeler showroom management system