Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
project report for voice operated wheel chair

Voice operated intelligent wheelchair for physically handicapped person (V.O.I.C.E.)
We would like to present an innovation to this motorized wheelchair and name it as, Voice Operated Intelligent wheelchair Eureka (VOICE).VOICE is an automated intelligent wheelchair. The control and driving of this wheelchair is designed and configured in such a way that the user need not use his hands, need not worry about the control, just give the voice commands to the system. The system recognizes the commands and acts accordingly, controlling directions. Since the wheel is an intelligent wheelchair, any obstacles in the path are intelligently avoided by the in-built system, thus relieving the user from controlling the wheelchair manually. Various add-on modules can enhance the system. Various electrical home appliances can also be controlled using this VOICE. We can also control the wheel chair using switch module. Therefore, VOICE is just like a taxi with the disabled person as the passenger. This innovation will provide an intelligent and careful driver to this taxi.

More reference at :
http://slidesharesagarbayas/smart-wheel-...andicapped

plz send me the report of this project plzz
for my fyp plz
[email protected]

[-]
Quick Reply