Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
digital electric meter jammer for house

AMR is the technology for automatically collecting consumer data, diagnostics and status of water meters or energy metering devices (gas, electricity) and transferring that data to a central database for billing, troubleshooting and analysis. This technology mainly saves the utility providers the expense of periodic trips to each physical location to read a meter. Another advantage is that billing can be based on consumption in real time and not on estimates based on past or forecast consumption. This timely information, along with the analysis, can help both utilities and customers better control the use and production of electricity, gas consumption or water consumption.
AMR technologies include handheld, mobile and network technologies based on telephony platforms (wired and wireless), radiofrequency (RF), or powerline transmission.

A smart meter is usually an electronic device that records consumption of electric energy in intervals of an hour or less and communicates that information at least daily back to the utility for monitoring and billing.[7] Smart meters enable two-way communication between the meter and the central system. Unlike home energy monitors, smart meters can gather data for remote reporting. Such an advanced metering infrastructure (AMI) differs from traditional automatic meter reading (AMR) in that it enables two-way communications with the meter.
smart meter is usually an electronic device that records consumption of electric energy in intervals of an hour or less and communicates that information at least daily back to the utility for monitoring and billing.

A smart meter is usually an electronic device that records consumption of electric energy in intervals of an hour or less and communicates that information at least daily back to the utility for monitoring and billing.[7] Smart meters enable two-way communication between the meter and the central system. Unlike home energy monitors, smart meters can gather data for remote reporting. Such an advanced metering infrastructure (AMI) differs from traditional automatic meter reading (AMR) in that it enables two-way communications with the meter.

HI PLEASE CAN U HELP ME,THEY RECENTLY INSTALLED A NEW DIGITAL ELECTRIC METER IN MY HOUSE AND MY BILL IS TO HIGH TO PAY ,WHAT CAN I DO TO SLOW IT DOWN,I HEARD SOMETHING ADOUT A HIGH FREQUENCY ELEC METER JAMMER AND HOW CAN I BUY IT REGARDS,TOM

I have a smart meter and I need information how I can jam it not to cost me a lot of money

I can't affored the heavy bills so plz tell to jam the digital electric meter for house

How can i make a jammer for electrical energy meter for house. Help me