Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
physics investigatory current throgh circuit containing ldr pdf free download

One simplistic way would be to use two circuits (or maybe more) one to control the power of the lamps (individually or collectively as per studies requirement) and one to measure the current variations in the LDR.

For the power control circuit you can simply use a rheostat or POT to control the input current for the lamps, and for the LDR.

As you will change the power of the incandescent lamps, the output intensity will change and so would the input at the LDR, however the changes may be very minute and a high precision voltmeter or any other used observing apparatus may be required.

The above method would allow you to plot curve between intensity and potential across the LDR, you can also measure the current through it and plot intensity vs current. However these plots will not be very accurate as the measured intensity is not input but output.

For finding other curves such as current vs frequency you can switch lamps with different light lamps to plot the required curves.

Myself shubham, I want to get a file on variations in current contains LDR for my investigatory file for my school

[-]
Quick Reply