Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
literature review on spinning mills

In modern fashion technology, the demand for perfection begins right at the birth of the raw material, permeates through every single process, till the highly discerning customer dons the finished garment. It is this demand for perfection that has spurred the growth of an organisation and its corporate philosophy.

SARA ELGI is a multi-unit, multi-interest business group with a wide range of industrial activity, an organisation that has founded its evolution on value-based commercial practice. Super Spinning Mills Limited was established in 1962 with an initial capacity of 12,000 spindles.

Over its four decades of chequered growth it has expanded to 1,66,526 spindles spread over 4 operational units. The company commenced operations with the manufacture of grey, gassed, mercerised and dyed cotton yarn.

We also manufacture wide range of specialty yarns like Modal Yarn / Micro Modal Yarn / Tencel Yarn / Micro Tencel yarn (Ne) 30s to 100s, and Cotton Blended yarns with Modal / Micro Modal / Tencel / Micro Tencel.

hello ..
my research is on powerloom msmes..so i want to make questionnaire related to spinning sector.. so plz send me review or questions related to spinning and weaving operation.

i need the literature review in supply chain topic in the spinning mill and also in the topic of sustainability in spinning mill.
with regards
k.t.anand