Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
computer hacking sikho hindi me

In the computer security context, a security hacker is someone who seeks and exploits weaknesses in a computer system or computer network. Hackers may be motivated by a multitude of reasons, such as profit, protest, challenge, enjoyment, or to evaluate those weaknesses to assist in removing them. The subculture that has evolved around hackers is often referred to as the computer underground.

There is a longstanding controversy about the term's true meaning. In this controversy, the term hacker is reclaimed by computer programmers who argue that it refers simply to someone with an advanced understanding of computers and computer networks, and that cracker is the more appropriate term for those who break into computers, whether computer criminal (black hats) or computer security expert (white hats)- but a recent article concluded that: "..the black-hat meaning still prevails among the general public".

Hamare pass ek andirid mobile haye aur mere friend ke pass bhi andirid mobile haye Aur uske me data haye to uska data maye apne mobile me ksyse taransfar kRe

[-]
Quick Reply