Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
sathiyam tv news reader job

Sathiyam TV is '24 X 7 'Tamil news and current affairs channel based in Royapuram in Chennai and is directed by Sathiyam Media Vision Pvt Ltd, which is in turn managed by successful businessman Dr. Isaac Livingstone, and with the help of A team of Few other successful entrepreneurs hailing from southern Tamil Nadu.

Launched in October 2010, Sathiyam offers all-day coverage of news and events of public interest. Sathiyam also offers news-based research programs such as Urakka Solvoem, Ray-X Paarvai, discussions such as Sathiyam Saathiyamae, Kelvi Kanaigal, public interest exhibitions such as Urimai Kural, Theriyuma Idhu and history-based programs such as Varalaattril Indru. Sathiyam also transmits documentary content like Varalaattrin Marupakkam, produced and licensed by the BBC. Between 10 PM and 7:30 AM, Sathiyam conveys the gospel content produced by all the major Evangelical Ministries of India.

Sathiyam TV is widely distributed in the states of Tamil Nadu and Pondicherry by the run state Arasu Cable and by major main MSO such as SCV, TCCL, Akshaya, Aadhaar, Crystal, Sky Sat etc. Sathiyam TV is also available for the audience in Bangalore, De Mysore, Hubli and Dharwad of Karnataka and in Maharashtra of Mumbai apart from a 24 X 7 network that is flowing in English at ww.sathiyamnews.com and in Tamil at ww .sathiyam.tv.

Sathiyam also runs a web-based FM with the name of Evangel FM and E Magazine under the name Sathiyam. Apart from these, Sathiyam operates a marriage service by the name MY BEST PARTNER.

Hi,

I m a Anbu Mariyal. I ve huge interest with sathyam tv news reader post.
I dont have any reference at all. I wants to work with you by heart.

please assist me for work with you.

I am interested working for media field. My ambition in media and i
Will try to my confidence.my life is challenging in career for my mother language my confidence in tamil

I am interested working for media field.my career ambition media.
My life challenging in media and my mother language in Tamil in my confidence.

[-]
Quick Reply