Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
i want to start muthiyor illam how to start

i want to start muthiyor illam how to start

In today's scenario the number of old age homes is increasing in every corners of the world. Old age homes were being started as a solution to the problems of old peoples. Due to current situation of family concept the growth of old people is increasing and the number of people needed to take care of them decreased as these peoples need more care and attention to carry out their works. Moreover due to the nature of job and present situation it may be difficult for youngsters to leave their job or to be in situation to work in different parts of the world due to this they mayn't find the right time to take proper care towards the old peoples.

In most cases due to absence of children it may be very difficult for old people to maintain and run their routine daily activities. Moreover the old people feel lonely and due to lack of their mobility it may even affect the family relationship with other members.

Is there anyone who can care them like their child? Yes there is a solution and an answer. The right place would be an Old age homes where many people enjoy this facility to make their parents happy and let them into right hand with well protection.

(11-24-2015, 07:30 AM)Guest Wrote: i want to start muthiyor illam how to start