Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
school students sssm id

school students ssm id

Workers in state cadre, people living below the poverty line, elderly, girls, widows, deserted and Ni sktjnon various welfare schemes being. Honorable Chief Minister, organized by the government in view of the recommendations of the various sectors concerned by the Panchayats through administrative departments have started many new projects.

'' The overall social security program 'to establish a pass in the Assembly in 2010, through Resolution No. 37, and the state and central government all these schemes operated by an easy and simple access to the beneficiaries and to give effect to their targeted results Efforts have been undertaken. It is an inter-departmental and government-wide exercise, which is required of all departments initiatives and partnerships.

Such welfare programs run by the government the benefit of the general public of the state, particularly the weaker sections of society, women and men engaged in specific job is to get in there now better coordination between these programs, determine their various ingredients Financial equality or uniformity between the rates, service delivery, simplification of procedures, the overall availability of services from a single point of service delivery and their need for better dissemination and monitoring being.

I want to know child ssmid no name SNEHA TRIVEDI class 7 school name CARMEL CONVENT SECONDARY SCHOOL, BHEL, bhopal pin 462023
Plz swnd ssmid no to my fathers id. [email protected]
I want to know child ssmid no name KSHITIJ WADHAWAN class 10 school name DELHI PUBLIC SCHOOL, NEELBARH, bhopal

(06-28-2014, 08:36 PM)Guest Wrote: i want to know child ssmid no. name samiya ayachit class4 vidya bhavan public school indore. please send it to my id [email protected]

i want to know child ssmid no. name samiya ayachit class4 vidya bhavan public school indore. please send it to my id siddharthayachit[at]gmail.com

(06-28-2014, 10:06 PM)Guest Wrote: i want to know child ssmid no. name devansh bawniya s/o Anil Bawniya & Devesh Bawniya s/o Anilbawniya class4 Rajeshwar hr. sec. school Mhow Dist indore. please send it to my Email id [email protected]

Res/sir
My son maneesh pratap Choudhary & munendra pratap Choudhary s/o Dr Santosh Ku. Choudhary adhar no 2255 7704 5927 h no 180/ c sangam garden near awadhapuri bhel Bhopal word 59 hai plz sand my children ssm id no on my email meeravikashclinic@gmail. Com

(06-28-2014, 08:03 PM)Guest Wrote: I want to know child ssmid no name anshika jain class 8 school name christ memorial school bairagarh bhopal pin 462030

I WANT TO KNOW CHILD SSM ID NO. NAME SHREYA KAPSE D/O SANDEEP KAPSE CLASS- 1 CAMEL CONVENT SR. SEC. SCHOOL BHEL BHOPAL WARD NO. 58 HOME ZONE 12 NAGAR NIGAM BHOPAL DIST BHOPAL MP.
PLEASE SEND IT TO MY EMAIL ID [email protected]

I am harsh pal studying in class 7th sica higher secondary school , my fathers name is Basant Pal , I live in 249, Avantika nagar ,scheme no 51, near Sangam nagar Indore , My zone no. is 4 & ward no. 18, iwant to know my ssmid no

Sir I want to know my childs ssm id no his school name is st paul convent school my child name is yash israni s/o Rishi israni Add V-7A Harihar colony near subash nagar ujjain my email id is [email protected]

[quote='Guest' pid='139547' dateline='1403985783']
I want to know child ssmid no name benita binu class 4 school name vidya bhavan public school, Indore.
Plz send ssmid no to my email id. [email protected]