Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
srs document for exam http://seminarprojects.org/images/icons/lighregistration syste

This document will propose all features and procedures to develop the system.

This document specially containing details about objectives, scope limitation, process model, primary requirements, team development, possible project risks, project schedule, and finally monitoring and reporting mechanisms.

On-line Exam System is very useful for Educational Institute to prepare an exam, safe the time that will take to check the paper and prepare mark sheets. It will help the Institute to testing of students and develop their skills. But the disadvantages for this system, it takes a lot of times when you prepare the exam at the first time for usage. And we are needs number of computers with the same number of students.

The effective use of "On-line Exam System", any Educational Institute or training centers can be use it to develop their strategy for putting the exams, and for getting better results in less time.

Hi am gowtham i would like to get details on srs document for exam registration system,passport automation system ,stock maintenance system and book bank system
..My friend Justin said srs document for exam registration system will be available here and now i am living at .. and i last studied in the college/school .. and now am doing ..i need help on ..

[-]
Quick Reply