Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
automatic brake failure indicator pdf

automatic brake failure indicator pdf

The braking system of a car is undoubtedly one of its more important feature. The aim of this work is to create a better braking system with indicator. Brake failure occurs only because of worn out of brake shoe and cut in liner.

It consists of two sensors. One sensor is connected with the brake shoe. The other sensor is the brake liner. The signal from the two sensors are given to a microcontroller. When the brake shoe is worn out, the sensor senses signal to the microcontroller.

Also if the brake liner is cut, the sensor sends signal to the microcontroller. The microcontroller analyses the signal and operates the corresponding indicator. It nothing wrong, green indicator will glow and if any one critical, red indicator will glow.

If the brake is failure in running time, an alternate brake will be operated by the microcontroller automatically. This prevents unnecessary accident.

Since this indicates the status of the brake, the user can identify the condition of the brake and thus limiting the chances of malfunction.

Abstract
The braking system of a car is undoubtedly one of its more important feature. The aim of this work is to create a better braking system with indicator. Brake failure occurs only because of worn out of brake shoe and cut in liner.

It consists of two sensors. One sensor is connected with the brake shoe. The other sensor is the brake liner. The signal from the two sensors are given to a microcontroller. When the brake shoe is worn out, the sensor senses signal to the microcontroller.

Also if the brake liner is cut, the sensor sends signal to the microcontroller. The microcontroller analyses the signal and operates the corresponding indicator. It nothing wrong, green indicator will glow and if any one critical, red indicator will glow.

If the brake is failure in running time, an alternate brake will be operated by the microcontroller automatically. This prevents unnecessary accident.

Since this indicates the status of the brake, the user can identify the condition of the brake and thus limiting the chances of malfunction.

In vehicle hydraulic brake systems, a brake switch is mounted on the brake cylinder to drive the rear brake lights. The brake switch operates with fluid and will not operate if fluid pressure decreases due to leakage. Fluid leakage can not be detected easily unless there is a severe pressure drop on the brake pedal. This circuit detects the possibility of a brake failure by controlling the brake switch and reminds you of the brake status each time the brake is applied.

The circuit uses an op IC CA3140 (IC2) as voltage comparator and timer NE555 (IC3) in mono stable alarm configuration. Voltage comparator IC2 detects the voltage level through the brake switch. Its non-inverting input (pin 3) obtains half of the supply voltage through the potential dividing resistors R3 and R4 of 10 kilo-ohms each. The inverter input (pin 2) of IC2 is connected to the brake switch via diode D1, IC 7812 (IC1) and resistor R2. It receives a higher tension when the brake is applied.

Hi i am ramya i would like to get details on automatic brake failure indicator pdf. now i am studing final year b-tech .

hi i am revathi i would like to get details on automatic brake failure indicator using microcontroller pdf ..pl help me

[-]
Quick Reply