Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
pill camera ieee base paper

pill camera iee base paper

Abstract

Camera Pill or Capsule endoscopy, is a new diagnostic tool that permits a direct visual examination of the small intestine, an area of the body not previously accessible using upper endoscopy from above or colonoscopy from below. The pill, known as the M2A Capsule Endoscopy, is about the size of a multivitamin and is swallowed with a sip of water. The pill is made of specially sealed biocompatible material that is resistant to stomach acid and powerful digestive enzymes and thus every care is taken such that the caps will not rupture or burst. Its non-invasive diagnostic alternative that is relatively quick, easy, office based test that will encourage people to see their doctors to get checked for diseases" Capsule endoscopy helps your doctor evaluate the small intestine. This part of the bowel cannot be reached by traditional upper endoscopy or by colonoscopy. The most common reason for doing capsule endoscopy is to search for a cause of bleeding from the small intestine. It may also be useful for detecting polyps, inflammatory bowel disease (Crohn s disease), ulcers, and tumors of the small intestine.

Sir please send I m not interested to register sir please please send the base paper on pill camera

Respected sir, I want a base paper on pill camera, pdf and report plz give me. Thank you.