Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ongc summer training 2013 application form

respected sir,
I want to get summer training in ongc
i m a student of b.tech mechanical engineering 2nd year..i'll show my full efforts in every respects to do this training

please sir it's a humble request to you i have no more any oppurtunity.

thanking you,

yours obediently,
shubham sood

phone no. 9914105337
email id:- [email protected]

hello sir,
i m currently pursuing M.S.c 1st year chemistry. i m recently apply for this but have less information about ongc training like when it will held..
hello sir,
i m currently pursuing M.S.c 1st year chemistry. i m recently apply for this but have less information about ongc training like when it will held.. [email protected]

I am currently pursuing my 3RD YEAR of study in integrated M.Sc program in "APPILED GEOLOGY" at Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur . would i know procedure of doing summer internship ..
plz send me details to my email : [email protected]

I'm a 3rd yr (6th sem) student from ECE. It will a pleasure for me to do training from ONGC.
So will you please let me know the procedure I need to follow for Summer training 2013.
Please mail me asap.
My E-mail ID - [email protected]

respected sir,
i am 3rd year btech student of computer science and engneering from IIT KHARAGPUR.i am looking for summer internship in your company.
so plz send me some details.
email id- [email protected]
thanking you.

sir,
I am b.tech 3rd year student of mechanical engineer in site engineering college nathdwara,rajasthan
would i know the procedure of doing summer internship
please send me detail to my email :[email protected]

i am a student of b-tech 4th semester,applied electronics and instrumentation in college of engineering roorkee. would i know the producer of summer intership 2013..
reply me at [email protected]

Sir my name is AKHI JAMES LAKRA,MY EMAIL ID:[email protected] i am Msc geology passout .may i will apply for it if yes than please tell me the procedure of ongc summer training 2013

(01-27-2013, 06:50 PM)Guest Wrote: i am 3rd yr (6th sem) student from P&I , would yo plz tell me that what is the procedure of doing summer training from ONGC

i am 3rd yr (6th sem) student from EE , would yo plz tell me that what is the procedure of doing summer training from ONGC..send me procedure to [email protected]