Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ntpc summer internship 2013

Sir,
I am prashant pali presently persuing 6th semester from G.H.RAISONI COllEGE of engineering, nagpur with civil engineering stream.
Sir I want to do summer internship under a good organization like yours. So sir kindly help me to do internship in your organization. Plz send me the procedure for applying for internship. [email protected].
Thanku sir,
Prashant pali

I am Raviteja pursuing Btech 3rd year at SRM UNIVERSITY Chennai in Electronics and Communication. I would like to take up an internship at NTPC during this summer. Please help me in this..
I have already done my intern at IIT Delhi last summer and i am looking to work at NTPC this year..please send me the required procedure..

Good evening sir,

I am Abhishek bhardwaj, student of EE from Maharaja Surajmal Institute of Technology in IInd year. Our class have also come for one day visit in NTPC but i have no sources to get training any where so i am facing a lot of trouble to get training so plz do something for me.

i will be very gratefull for you.

thanking you

To get full information or details of ntpc summer internship please have a look on the pages

http://seminarsprojects.net/Thread-indus...e=threaded

if you again feel trouble on ntpc summer internship please reply in that page and ask specific fields in ntpc summer internship

sir iam student of mechanical 3rd yera.mycollege name is surya world(ptu) so iwant toapply fo summer training for 6th month so please how can apply it.my gmail id is [email protected]

I am a student of me 2nd year and i want to do summer training from ntpc,badh(Bihar) please give me details for applying for training session 2013

I m a student of B.tech CS 3rd year.I want to do summer training from ntpc,dadri.please give me details for applying for training session 2013

NTPC summer intership for ee student, pls let me know the details of registration and some rules nd regulations followed by the org.

sir i am student of mechanical 3rd year. i want to apply forsummer training in ntpc so please i get this application

can a registration is done for summar traning online in ntpc???