Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
132 kv gss bharatpur

As the non renewable energy resources are decreasing, use of renewable resources for producing electricity is increasing. Solar panels are becoming more popular day by day. We have already read a post about how to install solar panel for home. Solar panel absorbs the energy from the Sun and is stored in the battery. This energy can be utilized when required. Utilization of the energy stored in batteries is mentioned in below given applications. Solar panels should absorb energy to a maximum extent. This can be done only if the panels are continuously placed towards Sun direction. So solar panel should continuously rotate in the direction of Sun. This article describes about circuit that rotates solar panel.

Sun Tracking Solar Panel Principle:

The Sun tracking solar panel consists of two LDRs, solar panel and stepper motor and ATMEGA8 Micro controller.

Two light dependent resistors are arranged on the edges of the solar panel. Light dependent resistors produce low resistance when light falls on them. The stepper motor connected to the panel rotates the panel in the direction of Sun. Panel is arranged in such a way that light on two LDRs is compared and panel is rotated towards LDR which have high intensity i.e. low resistance compared to other. Stepper motor rotates the panel at certain angle.

When the intensity of the light falling on right LDR is more, panel slowly moves towards right and if intensity on the left LDR is more, panel slowly moves towards left. In the noon time, Sun is ahead and intensity of light on both the panels is same. In such cases, panel is constant and there is no rotation.

Hi i am ARJUN SINGH i would like to get details on 132 kv gss bharatpur ..My friend Justin said 132 kv gss bharatpur for study purpose plase send it on my gmail.
email :[email protected]

To get data about it please visit the given page link :

http://askmecodespin-code-of-132-k-v-gss-moti-jheel-bharatpur

[-]
Quick Reply