Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
udyoga varthe october 2015 fda key answer

udyoga varthe october 2015 fda key answer

NATIONAL FERTILIZERS LIMITED
(A Govt of India Undertaking)
BATHINDA, PUNJAB 151 003
Employment Notification No. 01/2013/BTI-PPT/

National Fertilizers Limited, a Mini Ratna Company, invites applications from Indian Nationals for
the post of Pharmacist Gr. V in the Pay Scale of 9000-3%-16400 plus Industrial DA and other
allowances as per rules of the Company as per following details:
Location/ Unit
Vacancies:
Total Unreserved SC
Bathinda: 02 01 01
Panipat: 03 03 Nil

Recruitment specifications: "Candidate must possess 10+2 with Science Stream and
approved Diploma in Pharmacy (only regular course) with minimum 50% marks (45% for
SC/ST) from an institute recognized by Pharmacy Council of India/ AICTE, registered as
Pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act, 1948. Having minimum one year experience in the
line in a Hospital of repute after Diploma."

Age Limit: Minimum 18, Maximum 30 years as on 21.10.2013 (relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST, 3
years for OBC and 10 years for Persons with Disability (PWD) and for Ex-Servicemen as per
Govt. of India Directives).

karnataka public service commission first division assistant exam 2015 key answer of A series question paper
dear sir

please send me a key answer of FDA exam 2015 key answer of A Series question paper

Dear sir
My name is Ravi and i attended the FDA exam on oct i want the FDA key answer please send the FDA key answers

Yours faith fully
Ravi N E
Email [email protected]

ear sir

please send me a key answer of FDA exam 2015 key answer of d Series question paper

Hai sir, I am Yogesh. kindly provide fda key answers for c series question booklet..

Dear Sir,
Please provide me fda paper-1 and paper-2 key answers