Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
careers jobs in thanthi tv

Daily Thanthi Daily Tamil Newspaper
About Newspaper:
The Daily Thanthi Newspaper is daily news paper of Tamilnadu in tamil language. It was founded by S.P.Adithanar, a lawyer trained in Britain and practised in Singapore, with its first edition from Madurai in 1942. It is the highest circulated Tamil language daily in Bangalore. Daily Thanthi's circulation during (July 2009 - December 2009) was 11,91,874 copies (certified by Audit Bureau of Circulations - ABC).
Editions :
Tirunelveli, Bangalore, Mumbai, Chennai, Coimbatore, Madurai, Dindugal, Trichy, Salem, Nagarcoil, Cuddalore, Vellore, Erode, Pondicherry and Thanjavur.
Language :
Tamil
Epaper URL :
http://ww.dailythanthi.com/thanthiepaper/default.aspx
Website URL :
http://ww.dailythanthi.com/
India

Thanthi TV (a new Tamil 24-hour satellite television channel based in Chennai, India. It is owned by Dinathanthi

NDTV Hindu was launched on May 16, 2009, owned by NDTV (51%) and Hindu Group (49%). [1] he began as a city-specific English News and entertainment channel Chennai, broadcast only in Chennai.

After that the Dina Thanthi Group resumed NDTV Hindu, he renamed the channel as Thanthi TV. [2] [3] initially, it was a specific channel in the city of Chennai, but after the procurement process was carried out, it has been renamed and relaunched on 13 November 2012 as Tamil news channel 24 hours which serves and broadcasts in Tamil Nadu, India

Hi

This is Shree Sumanas, completed my B.Tech in Chemical Engineering,currently working in a reputed MNC.
Anchoring is one of my biggest passions. I would like to take up this passion as my career in my dream "Thanthi TV".

Please let me know if any oppurtunity sprouts to accomplish my passion.

I am good at Tamil, Kannada and English.

Thanks and best Regards,
Shree Sumanas Badrinath
([email protected])

Dear Sir

Wish to submit my cv for a senior position since having vast experience and expossures in Tv Channel, Media, Entertainment cos., in the areas of Operations, Finance and Accounts. Having good contacts with Film/TV Producers, Exhibitors in TN and liaison with Bankers, Auditors, Govt Authorities like I & B and TRAI etc.
Expecting good opportunity to work in your Channel.
Regards
V Santhanam
[email protected]

Hi I am G Shanthi i would like to know is any Public Relation Officer/ Admin manager / Marketing Manager job available in your Thanthi TV channel. I Completed my Graduation B.Com and B.M.S Management Science Specialization in Marketing Overall i have 10+ years experiance in Marketing and Admin job

I would be interest to work in your Organization if given opportunity

My Contact no 9500024860 / [email protected]

Abstract

Dina Thanthi (known as Daily Thanthi in English) is a Tamil daily newspaper. It was founded by S. P. Adithanar in Madurai in 1942. Daily Thanthi is the largest Tamil daily and the ninth largest daily in India by circulation. It is printed in 16 cities across India and in Dubai (U.A.E Edition).

Post Apply for news correspondent
I' am JAYASANKAR from thoothukudi district VILATHIKULAM. I already work in Captain tv for the past 3 years. I interest to join Thanthi TV. I have owned studio &video. In this video field I have 18 years experience. So kindly give me the opportunity for me.
Thanking u

Hello Sir/Madam,
I am B.Sethuramalingam from kovilpatti(Thoothukudi District).I Completed BE(Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering). I am very eager to work in our concern. So please intimate me if any openings.

Hello sir,
Iam UshaRaghuraman.I would like to apply for a post of tamil news reader.Iam an occupational therapist,but very much interested in reading tamil news.If given[/b] a chance I will perform my duty properly.

sir/ma'am, I'm Lenin from vizhupuram dt, I'm really eager to work with you guys. but, I don't know how to apply for the anchor job in your channel . so, please instruct me and help me to get some idea. thank you.