Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
bomb detection and diffusion robot ppt

bomb detection and diffusion robot ppt

Terrorism is a very actual problem. Although terrorist attacks came in succession from the early seventies and eighties, recent events have raised the technological scale and the dimension of the actions. High level of security is required and bomb-disposal experts are frequently exposed to risks in mission. The effects on the society are blameworthy. Media like television and radio tend to scare people;travels and flights become less attractive. This trend risks to flow into cultural and religious forms of racism. Entertainment and leisure are means that can help to fight against this fear. Earlier we are using human power to defuse the bomb; this paper describes the development of a videogame that simulates the rescue of a potential bomb from an airplane by means of a mobile robot. The user can control real-time the robot, using the keyboard. The device, actuated by two crawlers, carries a 7 DoF arm and moves inside a virtual airplane. The videogame, based on Open Dynamics Engine (ODE), supports dynamics and collision detection. The graphic engine Open Scene Graph (OSG) enhances the reality of the game. The system has been also designed for training of bomb-disposal experts that will maneuver explosive ordnance disposal robots.

A simulation game is composed of three main elements: scenery, one ore more characters and some rules. The characters can be real or fictional. Users control, for example, airplanes, helicopters or robots and try to accomplish missions. These games allow to analyze the behavior of certain characters in a constrained environment. Videogames can have different levels of abstraction. A simulator may reduce the complexity of a real system or extrapolate only some main aspects, highlighting some details not completely clear by the trend or data analysis. Usually, for detailed/realistic simulations, the user needs a
2D/3D mouse in combination with several keys combinations. Often many players can interact in the same environment; some examples are surgery theatre simulation, racing or role-playing games. Simulators can be used for amusement, training or to predict likely outputs from a real system. A remotely controlled robot is able to enhance the safety of the artificers and, at the same time, to execute successfully the task. Since water cannons and micro charges, typical equipment of robots that operate outdoor, cannot be used inside an airplane, any other technique that allows to identify potential explosive devices is
extremely valuable: cameras, X rays, etc. The robots existing on the market can be classified depending on what they are able to handle (mass and size of the object) and where they should operate (indoor, outdoor, structured environment). The mass and the size of the object are crucial for the correct design of the arm and of the grasping device.

To get full information or details of bomb detection and diffusion robot ppt please have a look on the pages

http://seminarsprojects.net/Thread-robot...-diffusion

if you again feel trouble on bomb detection and diffusion robot ppt please reply in that page and ask specific fields in bomb detection and diffusion robot ppt

for my final year project
thanks to help me for this project enshallah i try to my best
i need ppt to the bomb detection and diffusion robot for my project

for my final year project