Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
pdf on voice controlled elevator

elevator is the main part in day to day life .it become transport devices that we are using every day
.elevator is useful to move goods and persons. In this project,we are using the microcontroller AT89S52 .on this
microcontroller the elevator controller is constructed to simulate as elevator in the real elevator. This project
dissertation documents the results of a research on a microcontroller based elevator control system. It provides useful
data to those who want to carry out a elevator Control system research . This System is operated on the Voice of any
person which will help the handicap person to Travel form one place to another without any help of other.
Microcontroller is become main part of each application now a days. application in each and every automation
control like Hand-held communication devices Remote controllers,, automatic and automobiles, security system,
telephone printing machines, indicating ,measuring instruments and products of day to day life. The project described
here being also a microcontroller based, used for security purpose and in emergency condition. The use of
microcontroller in this project is to store the data which is using in the programming for purpose of moving the
elevator, process data that will be according to the user wishes.

The model is constructed by using average powered controller, it has voice recognition, programmable terminal and logical lift program, which connect them all. The model can be easily reprogrammed in order to have various working regimes and thus is suitable for training students with the broad automation specialization. Presented system could be used in the smart home projects and, especially for disabled people. The modification of the well-known DTW (dynamic time warping) algorithm was used. The set of voice commands consisted of eight Lithuanian words (floor number, go, stop) and two phrases (greeting and goodbye). The recognition accuracy of eight voice commands was equal 100%, two commands were recognized with some errors.

I am Anil and i would like to get the details on pdf on voice controlled elevator.

I am Anil and i would like to get the details on pdf on voice controlled elevator.

To get information about voice controlled elevator refer the page link below

http://seminarsprojects.net/Thread-pdf-o...tor--89232

[-]
Quick Reply