Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
download pdf file of solar tree

A solar tree is a decorative means of producing solar energy and also electricity. It uses multiple no of solar panels which forms the shape of a tree. The panels are arranged in a tree fashion in a
what is sollar tree?
tall tower/pole.

TREE stands for

T= TREE GENERATING
R=RENEWABLE
E=ENERGY and
E=ELECTRICITY
As we know trees are present in nature and they can produce their own food material by the process called PHOTOSYNTHESIS. It is the process by which the green plant collects energy from sun and the water present in soil at the day time and can produces their own food material. By this process they are indirectly providing food to the human society because we are depending on the green plants for our food directly or indirectly.

advantages
People in poor country would have access to electricity

People can save money

Land requirement is very less

Disadvantages

Cost is high

May cause hazards to the birds and insects

Hazards to eyesight from solar reflectors

The solar tree blends art and solar energy technology in a sculptural expression. Solar trees are both artistic and functional clean energy machines. The term "solar tree" has been used to describe a variety of structures incorporating solar energy technology on a single pillar (like a tree trunk), and has become a generic term describing this category of aesthetic solar systems, within the larger realm of solar artwork.

Hi am sada i would like to get details on download pdf file of solar tree ..My friend Justin said download pdf file of solar tree will be available here and now i am living at .. and i last studied in the college/school .. and now am doing ..i need help on ..etc

[-]
Quick Reply