Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ramakrishna math spoken english books pdf

Ramakrishna Mission Students Home provides free education, food and accommodation to poor orphan and destitute students. They come from various parts of the state and join the Home regardless of their caste, creed or religion.
The Home had started two more technical education diploma courses in its Polytechnic College - Diploma in Automobile Engineering and Diploma in Computer Engineering in addition to Diploma in Mechanical Engineering. 272 more students are studying in the two new courses every year. Hence students' strength in the Home had gone up to more than 670.
The Orphanage Home has to meet all educational, food and accommodation expenses of the students, salaries of the teachers and other staff and all expenses of Automobile and Computer Engineering Departments.
To meet these expenses the Home has started an education sponsorship corpus fund - Sponsorship for free technical diploma education to poor orphan students who need educational help. We kindly request you to contribute to the sponsorship and join us in educating the poor and orphan children. Donors will get 100% Income Tax Exemption u/s 35AC or 80GGA of the Income Tax Act 1961 in India for the sponsorship donations. Donors can donate online also.
A donation receipt cum 100% tax exemption certificate and a letter of thanks will be sent to the donor by courier or post once we receive the donation. This receipt can be used to claim 100% Income Tax exemption. We send the donation receipt to donors within 7 to 10 days.
For donors who receive income from the heads 'business' or 'profession', section 35AC of Income Tax Act 1961 is applicable to get 100% Income Tax Exemption.
Donors who get income from other sources, section 80GGA (2)(bb) provides 100% Income Tax exemption even though donations are made to projects qualified under section 35AC. A receipt issued under Section 35AC (in Form 58A) is valid for Section 80GGA as well.
Monetary ceiling of 10% of income is not applicable for donations made under Section 35AC or 80GGA. Donors are free to donate any money without ceiling limit.
Hence we kindly request you to donate generously for this noble service of educating poor orphan children and get 100% income tax exemption u/s 35AC or 80GGA.

Ramakrishna Mission Students Home provides free education, food and accommodation to poor orphan and destitute students. They come from various parts of the state and join the Home regardless of their caste, creed or religion.
The Home had started two more technical education diploma courses in its Polytechnic College - Diploma in Automobile Engineering and Diploma in Computer Engineering in addition to Diploma in Mechanical Engineering. 272 more students are studying in the two new courses every year. Hence students' strength in the Home had gone up to more than 670.
The Orphanage Home has to meet all educational, food and accommodation expenses of the students, salaries of the teachers and other staff and all expenses of Automobile and Computer Engineering Departments.
To meet these expenses the Home has started an education sponsorship corpus fund - Sponsorship for free technical diploma education to poor orphan students who need educational help. We kindly request you to contribute to the sponsorship and join us in educating the poor and orphan children. Donors will get 100% Income Tax Exemption u/s 35AC or 80GGA of the Income Tax Act 1961 in India for the sponsorship donations. Donors can donate online also.
A donation receipt cum 100% tax exemption certificate and a letter of thanks will be sent to the donor by courier or post once we receive the donation. This receipt can be used to claim 100% Income Tax exemption. We send the donation receipt to donors within 7 to 10 days.
For donors who receive income from the heads 'business' or 'profession', section 35AC of Income Tax Act 1961 is applicable to get 100% Income Tax Exemption.
Donors who get income from other sources, section 80GGA (2)(bb) provides 100% Income Tax exemption even though donations are made to projects qualified under section 35AC. A receipt issued under Section 35AC (in Form 58A) is valid for Section 80GGA as well.
Monetary ceiling of 10% of income is not applicable for donations made under Section 35AC or 80GGA. Donors are free to donate any money without ceiling limit.
Hence we kindly request you to donate generously for this noble service of educating poor orphan children and get 100% income tax exemption u/s 35AC or 80GGA.

Ramakrishna Math Offers Quality Education Through Disciplined Approach
Ramakrishna math, Hyderabad is a non-commercial educational institution. This institution is run by committed monks, with a main aim of imparting self-discipline to the students, along with quality education. The institute is famous for its teaching staff with high caliber, which is one of its main assets.

Offers regular and short term spoken English courses:
Ramakrishna math is one of the best spoken English institutes in Hyderabad. The Vivekananda institute of languages (VIOL) offers high quality teaching for various language courses. It provides tailor made spoken English courses for the students coming from vernacular backgrounds and also considering the high need of English speaking skills required in getting a good job in the present scenario.

Process to get admission in to the spoken English course:
The selection of candidates for the spoken English course is done by conducting an entrance exam. Unlike other commercial spoken English institutes in Hyderabad, the candidates who have scored less in SSC are given high preference for admission. The fees are comparatively very less than other institutes.

Do s and Dont s in the institute:

Access to Ramakrishna math premises for outsiders or students is highly conditional to certain strict rules and regulations. Ramakrishna math is a highly disciplined educational institute, giving utmost priority to the self-discipline of the students/general public. Hence, they expect the students to get accustomed with the below mentioned rules and if not, they do not hesitate in canceling the admission/access of the students.
Candidates already admitted or entering the campus for any other purpose should be dressed only in formals (for boys) and traditional dresses (for girls). Any candidate (girl/boy) who wears trendy dresses (having pictures, quotes, t-shirts, sleeveless, leggings) are instructed to leave the campus immediately.
Girls and boys are instructed to use separate stair cases, sit separately in class and are NOT allowed to chat in the campus. However, any student is encouraged to participate with positive spirit in the group discussions held in class.
Both outsiders and students should switch off their cell phones in the campus. Laptops are NOT allowed.
Informal or formal discussions either with the lecturers or students should NOT be held in the institute premises. Subject related discussions with the fellow students and lecturers are strictly limited to the classroom or the staff room.
Any candidate coming late even by 1 minute is NOT allowed to attend classes. Grace period of 10 minutes is given for only three times, after which the admission is canceled.
It is must for every student to attend the 10 minutes prayer at the beginning of every session, failing which they are NOT allowed for class.
At the time of admission every student is given a prayer book and an ID card which should be bought compulsorily while attending the classes, failing which they are NOT permitted. The ID lost or misplaced will NOT be replaced at any cost.
Candidates who come early before the class should sit in the auditorium or temple, but are NOT permitted to loiter in the campus. They are also needed to leave the premises within 10 minutes of ending the class.
Candidates are NOT allowed to take leave for more than 4 classes in any session. And for every leave it is compulsory to submit a leave letter to the officials to get permission to attend the next class. Failing to provide letter or exceeding the 4 leaves limit will result in cancel of admission.
Any misconduct with the higher authorities, lecturers or fellow students in the campus or in the class is NOT tolerated. The final evaluation of marks will have 40 percentage weightage for class participation and behavior, hence rude or misconduct in the class will result in less marks.

SWAMYJI Namaskar!,
i am Chiranjeevi Mandava, already completed my Basic with "A" grade and joined in Junior level but interruptibly got a job and failed to continue the rest of the course at rama krishna math spoken english institute,Domalguda.Unfortunately my friend took away the Ramakrishna math Spoken english books from me.I don't have any reference to revise the content back.Will you please provide me SWAMY at least a pdf page link of that book to my email:[email protected]@gmail.com.
I herd form people as ramakrishna math spoken english books pdf will be available.Now i am living at Pune and i compleated studies in Newtons Institute of Engineering,Macherla and now am doing a job in Wipro Technologies.i need help on getting those books or atlest pdf files of the same.

Thanks & Regards,
Chiranjeevi Mandava,
Pune,

Hi am Chiranjeevi i have already compleated my Basic with A grade and i joined in Junior level but intereptibly i got a job and failed to continue the rest of the course at ramakrishna math spoken english institute.Unfortunately my friend took the Ramakrishna math Spoken english books away from me.I don't have any reference to revise the content back will you please provide me SWAMY at least a pdf page link of that book to my email:[email protected]@gmail.com.
I herd form people as ramakrishna math spoken english books pdf will be available.Now i am living at Pune and i compleated studies in Newtons Institute of Engineering,Macherla and now am doing a job in Wipro Technologies.i need help on getting those books or atlest pdf files of the same.

Sir,

This is Radhika, statying at Bangalore and heard about spoken english books. Now in a days, even childern are going to english medium schools and they started speaking in english but they do not know rules/ grammar to be followed while speaking/writing.

We struggled lot to come to this position. The same should not be happened to my children.Request you to provide books us which may be more useful to my children at this age.

Thanking you sir.

Hi am chitta i would like to get details on ramakrishna math spoken english books pdf ..My friend Deep said ramakrishna math spoken english books pdf will be available here and now i am living at Burdwan and i last studied in the college/school Burdwan in 2002 and now am doing Phd i need help on grammer for sentence making, writing etc

To get data about it please visit the given page link :
http://amazons/?ie=UTF8&keywords=ramakri...6lshqqjo_b

To get full information or details of ramakrishna math spoken english books pdf please have a look on the pages

http://rkmathenglishadmissions

if you again feel trouble on ramakrishna math spoken english books pdf please reply in that page and ask specific fields in ramakrishna math spoken english books pdf

Complete Works of Swami Vivekananda: 005
450.00 - Amazon India
http://amazonComplete-Works-Swami-Vivekananda-005/dp/8185301808?tag=googinhydr18418-21&tag=googinkenshoo-21&ascsubtag=f7da59c7-f5be-4f7c-a4a5-f18d0a0ad896

To get data about it please visit the given page link :

http://rkmathenglishadmissions