Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
tisco apprentice 2016 syllabus pdf download

Hi..this is aditya karjee raelly wanna the syllabus related to trade apprentice test..will you please provide me the syllabus.thnkuu

Syllabus for Govt Jobs 2016 Latest Exam Syllabus

Aspirants who are preparing for the IAS, IBPS, UPSC and other exams can get the Syllabus from here. This page is very useful for all Government Job Seekers. Here are we are providing the complete information regarding Notifications, Admit cards, Exam Syllabus which are released in 2015.

Download Syllabus pdf for All Government Exams

This is very important for each and every student who are preparing for the exams. By this, you can easily manage the Time. This is very important for every student. It is not only useful for the Government Job Seekers but also used for every student. This might give more effectiveness to the people who are preparing for the Government Exams.

Here we are providing each and everything regarding all govt jobs. This will be very beneficial. With this, you can easily plan the each and every subject clearly. Here we will update every data regarding Government jobs. We will give the complete details like All government jobs exam notifications, Government Exams Syllabus, Government Exams Admit cards, Government Exams 2015 Results etc.

Board Name Job Description Post Link
Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Co. Ltd SubStation Assistant MAHADISCOM Syllabus
Mizoram Public Service Commission Inspector of Statistics MPSC Syllabus
Indian oil Corporation Limited Trade & Technician Apprentice IOCL Syllabus
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Civil Judge UPSSC Syllabus
Sail Authority Of India Limited Mining and other Posts SAIL Exam Syllabus
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Junior Scientist Posts TNPSC Jr Scientific Officer Syllabus
Vector Control and Research Center Scientist, Jr. Nurse, and Other Posts VCRC Syllabus
National Council for Cement and Building Materials Manager, Technician, and other Posts NCCBM Syllabus
Water and Power Consultancy Services Limited Engineer Trainee Posts WAPCOS Syllabus

The Tata Steel has just publish the recruitment notification for the post of Trade Apprentices in the department. Interested candidates as well as aspirants can apply through online to go the official website i.e. tatasteel.com Candidates are requested who want to apply can go to the official website and apply online on or before the last date of the online application. Candidates can go to the same website for the detail notification of the recruitment. This is very good opportunity for those who want to join the department and wait for the recruitment. Candidates can check their qualification or further criteria in the detail notification.

As per the notification there are limited vacant post of the Trade Apprentices in the department so the candidates prepare themselves well before the examination. The last date of the receiving of online application is 31 July 2016. The written exam will be conducted on 24 August 2016.

Tata Steel Recruitment Detail For Trade Apprentices 2016

Name Of Organization : Tata Steel
Name Of Post : Trade Apprentices
No. Of Post : Unknown

Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification : All the General candidates must have passed 10th from a recognized board or institute with at least 70% mark and 60% marks for the SC/ST category candidates.

Age Limit : All the candidates should born between 1st July 1995 to 1st July 1999 and age relaxation will be given to the reserved category candidates as per Govt. Rules.

Pay Grade : All the candidates will be given Rs.2700 to 2900 Per Month as salary.

Selection Process : Candidates will be selected on the basis of written exam and personal interview.

How To Apply : Candidates should apply through online application on the official website of the department i.e. tatasteel.com on of before the last date of online application submission i.e. 31 July 2016.

Key Dates :
Opening date of online application is 18 July 2016
Closing date of online application is 31 July 2016

TATA is the most popular name in private sector in India, tata have largest number of employees and government contracts in construction and other relative field of interest. TataSteel is a big name in steel industry of India declare a huge recruitment b/c its political support BJP(Narander Modi) wins this time so TATA gets new government contracts as per our resources information. So they need qualified applicant to reduce working load can apply before 31 August 2015 via official website career.tatasteelindia.com for the posts of Trade Apprentices .

Hi I am vivek I would like to get details on Tata steel apprentice 2016 syllabus pdf download.. My friend mangal said tisco apprentice 2016 syllabus pdf download will be available here and now I am living at.. And I last studied in the school.. And now am doing.. I need help on.. Please sir help me..

Hi i am karishma and i want the syllabus of apprentice exam 2016
thank u..

[-]
Quick Reply