Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
multicast authentication using batch signature source code

multicast authentication using batch signature source code

ABSTRACT
Conventional block-based multicast authentication schemes overlook the heterogeneity of receivers by letting the sender choose the block size, divide a multicast stream into blocks, associate each block with a signature, and spread the effect of the signature across all the packets in the block through hash graphs or coding algorithms. The correlation among packets makes them vulnerable to packet loss, which is inherent in the Internet and wireless networks. Moreover, the lack of Denial of Service (DoS) resilience renders most of them vulnerable to packet injection in hostile environments. In this paper, we propose a novel multicast authentication protocol, namely MABS, including two schemes. The basic scheme (MABS-B) eliminates the correlation among packets and thus provides the perfect resilience to packet loss, and it is also efficient in terms of latency, computation, and communication overhead due to an efficient cryptographic primitive called batch signature, which supports the authentication of any number of packets simultaneously. We also present an enhanced scheme MABS-E, which combines the basic scheme with a packet filtering mechanism to alleviate the DoS impact while preserving the perfect resilience to packet loss.

To get full information or details of multicast authentication using batch signature source code please have a look on the pages

http://seminarsprojects.net/Thread-mabs-...-signature

if you again feel trouble on multicast authentication using batch signature source code please reply in that page and ask specific fields in multicast authentication using batch signature source code

I want to get the source code for Multicast Authentication Based On Batch Signature Project using java platform. Please send me code to my mail: [email protected]

Java code for multicast authentication using batch signature(ring signature)