Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ppt for underwater construction

Commercial divers must be multi-faceted in their training, and are required to perform under extreme and inhospitable conditions.

An integral skill for any commercial diver is to have a firm understanding of the principles of underwater construction and how this type of construction is utilized.

For instance, divers are often employed to weld on underwater structures - including pipelines, dams, bridge piers, and retaining walls - and the diver must be knowledgeable about the underwater construction techniques and tools which contribute to the creation and maintenance of these underwater structures.

Oftentimes, commercial divers will employ a variety of specialty tools such as underwater saws, torches, and welding rods, to repair and maintain a variety of underwater structures such as the ones listed above.

As with traditional construction done above water, safety is a top priority in marine construction. Divers must communicate closely with topside on the status of the task at hand so that both parties can operate efficiently and safely.

Underwater inspection is also a vital component to underwater construction. Divers must be able to survey the condition of existing structures and relay this information to topside. Divers are often outfitted with underwater cameras to provide valuable information which can be analyzed after the inspection has been completed. Remotely controlled submergible vessels may also be used to inspect structures when circumstances call for such measures to be taken.

Underwater construction is utilized by the US Navy, city and state governments, as well as private diving companies to carry out a variety of tasks pertaining to underwater infrastructure. Whether it be construction or repair, chances are commercial divers will be the ones to help carry out the task at hand.

To get full information or details of underwater construction please have a look on the pages

http://seminarsprojects.net/Thread-an-ac...on-ds-cdma

if you again feel trouble on underwater construction please reply in that page and ask specific fields in underwater construction

(05-10-2013, 04:33 AM)Guest Wrote: Hi sir,
I need information regarding under water construction.I request you to send necessary materials .So that i can gather more information in under water construction. I request you to send the model ppt in under water construction.

Thanking you,
Monika.B

Hi sir,
I need information regarding under water construction.I request you to send necessary materials .So that i can gather more information in under water construction. I request you to send the model ppt in under water construction.

Thanking you,
Monika.B

Plz Snd the PowerPoint presentation for my project

Plz Snd the PowerPoint presentation for my project