Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
disadvantage yepme

disadvantage yepme

Before coming on to the advantages and disadvantages of online shopping, let us see that what exactly online shopping means. Online shopping, also called as online retailing is a form of e-commerce where consumers directly buy goods or services from the seller over the internet without any intermediary service. There are many online shopping websites these days, the most popular being amazon.com, jabong.com and flipcart.com.

Now, coming on to the advantages of online shopping, firstly it provides consumers convenience . Online retail stores are available 24 hours a day so it becomes easy for you to order products of your choice at any time of the day. Also, you get saved of going to the crowded places for shopping. Secondly, in online shopping you get exactly what you are searching for just by putting the name of the product in the search bar. Also, you get numerous discounts while shopping online and thus, the products become cheaper for you. Moreover, now many online shopping portals give the option of cash on delivery , which makes online shopping portals more secure.

Now, coming on to the disadvantages, firstly it might take several days in the delivery of your product while you need it immediately. Shipping charges are generally very high. You do not get to test the product before you buy it, the product that appears to be too beautiful at the website can actually not be that attractive in reality. The return policy of many online shopping portals is complex, which again might take several days to change or return your product in case of defect. Lastly, people worry about fraud with credit cards purchases so you need to be very careful while making any online transaction.

In the conclusion, though online shopping has both advantages and disadvantages yet the fact cannot be denied that online shopping is in trend these days and one should certainly try and go with the trend.

i am in an urgent need for disadvantages of yepme.com which is an online shopping site. i have a presentation in college,hence i require it. hope you do send me the disadvantages of yepme.

thankyou